Amathera by air

Deity A

Old Alpha
Society
retired
Deity Acronoid
I was swimming back to civilisation and doing my waterjump (makes you jump out of the water and splash back in) when all of a sudden I didn't went down anymore :(

If MA/FPC is interested: I swam, held the E key (so I could waterjump and splash, very fun to do and watch). I must have crossed to TI server border while doing so I guess and then I didn't fell back but started to jump up and up; and I couldn't stop.

As I proceeded to fly over TI; I got some nice view over the island Geographically at least; since I was too far up to see mobs or much details.

I discovered that the blue thing that a landmarker makes is really not that much a big deal from up there

And I went higher and higher, so I could see a little more land and mostly water

But then in the distance I saw a huge mountain chain; quite a nice view from so far away

Now I looked a few times at TI, and I must say that deatifier has done a gooooood deal buying such nice island.

It happened quite fast that rise (well atleast too fast to feast my eyes on all the things. But I spotted a few landmarks to see at what I was viewing

I saw such a panoramic meandering river; really a o my glorifying god feeling

But then I hit the low cumulus clouds at 3.5km+ and my sight was slightly taken away; but still I could manage to see the east to west side of amathera

But ya know; what goes up, must go down, thats the way that things go round. so after a push to 4746 (think I went to 4750m) I suddenly realized that I didn't have wings so...

Well, I still think it's a bug; but it is one of the most beautiful bugs I ever known in Entropia.

Hope you enjoyed the scenery
Deity A.

Well, I still think it's a bug; but it is one of the most beautiful bugs I ever known in Entropia.

there has been a lot of talk and debate about this lately here on EF....

remember, you have to report ALL bugs to MA/FPC or they will not be happy ;)

Well, someone got to do it...

Dear MA staff

I report this bug; explained by me at entropiaforum:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/181530-amathera-air.html

It occurs that when jumping while in water and while crossing a server border (I think) your avatar does not drop back into to water but start rising into the air until a height of circum 3750m is reached; after with you drop back to the ground.

I must hereby say that from all the bugs I have encounters in this 4 years of playing; this is the must beautiful one.

Though since I presume it is not intended into the gameplay, I report this as a bug

Sincerely
Acronoid

oh for duck sake; I better checked spelling before sending this support case to MA :duh:

Epic! I want to be able to do this also. I have the wings, now MA just need to fix them so they can actually make me fly.

Did you discovered any new mobs in the clouds ? ;)

Is there a way to get these stunning views without an avatar in the middle of the pic, first person view or something?

Thanks!

Back