Selling: Amethera Outback Land #47

laban

Provider
Society
Art of War
Laban Laban Mann
Hi.

We are taking offers on Amethera Outback Land #47.

Amethera Outback Land #47 is located one lesser jump north of Oshiri Hearts and it is the only land area ingame with Chomper DNA. MindArk has confirmed that it will remain this way.

Only offers above 300k will be considered. Please send offers or other enquiries through private message.

LA will only be available for open market until 22.00 7 May 2011, so make sure to send your offer before that :)

Instant buyout available now: 400k peds

Regards
Laban

Last edited:
i offer 200k...

theres also a very high waterwall on this LA ! Great for driving off with hoovercraft with, epic fun :dunce:

I can confirm this :laugh:

Free bump! :silly2:

theres also a very high waterwall on this LA ! Great for driving off with hoovercraft with, epic fun :dunce:

I would even add an hoovercraft as a special gift to the LA buyer. :cool:

Only offers above 300k will be considered. Please send offers or other enquiries through private message.

Finally an land area Crone can bid on. 300k... Laban probably means ped but Crone can try:

How about 300,000 lysterium ingots or 300,000 oil cans if you like? It might take some time to buy the big amounts...

:D

Finally an land area Crone can bid on. 300k... Laban probably means ped but Crone can try:

How about 300,000 lysterium ingots or 300,000 oil cans if you like? It might take some time to buy the big amounts...

:D

Funny man, PED, all PED and nothing but the PED so help me G.O.D

:)

Great LA, killed many chompaz there the last months =)

Price seems decent.. if I had it, I would buy it :)

MindArk has confirmed that it will remain this way.

I wouldn't rely too much on that statment tbh ... Might be interested ... Any tax receipts for ppl to make some calculations?

Angel

I wouldn't rely too much on that statment tbh ... Might be interested ... Any tax receipts for ppl to make some calculations?

Angel

Yes, contact Laban and he will provide.

Copy of supportcase from MA can be provided too about the unique status of chomper DNA.

350k from me.. Nova fragments.
read it as a bump

Chomper bump

Did I mention they dropped Assassin R150 UL, HL15 UL and (L) and some nice armorparts in the past :D

still no tax receipts for interested buyers?

Its all fine advertising a unique mob but I am sure you could increase your chances of selling if you let potential investors crunch some numbers

Angel

Its all fine advertising a unique mob but I am sure you could increase your chances of selling if you let potential investors crunch some numbers

Angel

Hello Angel,
I got the tax trackrecord by pm.
Write to laban and he will answer to you ;)

Angel

Pm laban. We wont post information out to all without a reason.

PM sent on behalf of my client.

ur best offer can win!!!

Sent you another PM.

Hmm...I have a sollomate opalo I would be willing to trade... It is really cool gun..seriously!
anyways..consider this a free Bump;D

Buy a Unique Chomper LA

:yay:

Time n Bump for Chomper LA :yay:

Added BO to first post. Get your Chomper LA now, before someone else does :)

Hi.

We are taking offers on Amethera Outback Land #47.

Amethera Outback Land #47 is located one lesser jump north of Oshiri Hearts and it is the only land area ingame with Chomper DNA. MindArk has confirmed that it will remain this way.

Laban

entropedia sais that la55 also has chomper. or its wrong?
Did MA really confirm something like that?

entropedia sais that la55 also has chomper. or its wrong?
Did MA really confirm something like that?

There are natural spawns of chomper around the segna area which do stretch into some LAs however they are not as dense as on OLA47 and often mixed with other mobs.

OLA47 has the only chomper DNA ingame which is what MA have stated will remain the case.

Back