Ammo Converter

kouser007

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Kouser kouser Khan
:wtg: Can We get ammo converter ? The ammo converter will convert one type of tt ammo to another type ( BLP to Laser or Laser to BLP ) of tt ammo, sometime we are out of laser or blp type ammo in the middle or almost end of the hunt but we may get tt ammo from loot that at the moment we dont need , so if we get ammo converter we can convert it to our particular tt ammo, that we are currently using in the hunt. This ammo converter will sure do lots of help that i believe. I wonder what other thnking about my topics :rolleyes:

:wtg: Can We get ammo converter ? The ammo converter will convert one type of tt ammo to another type ( BLP to Laser or Laser to BLP ) of tt ammo, sometime we are out of laser or blp type ammo in the middle or almost end of the hunt but we may get tt ammo from loot that at the moment we dont need , so if we get ammo converter we can convert it to our particular tt ammo, that we are currently using in the hunt. This ammo converter will sure do lots of help that i believe. I wonder what other thnking about my topics :rolleyes:

I like this idea, it makes sense and would be useful and also provide MA with more oportunities to make money from the device which would most deffinitely have some kind of decay involved.

+rep to ya

tt = ammo converter :D

I am a laser rifle hunter, but also take along a blp weapon for scenarios just like the one you described. If I run out just before killing a mob, I can switch to blp to finish it, then head back to get more ammo.

tt = ammo converter :D

I am a laser rifle hunter, but also take along a blp weapon for scenarios just like the one you described. If I run out just before killing a mob, I can switch to blp to finish it, then head back to get more ammo.

But if your out in the middle of nowhere and smack in the middle of a nice grouping of mobs, it would be easier to pull out an ammo converter than to trudge all the way back to the TT. MA doesn't make any money when you put ammo back in or take ammo out, but they would if they would create an ammo converter that users could walk around with. Alot of times, the ammo you get from mobs is incompatible with the gun your using. With the converter, you could easily change it over and extend your hunt a bit. I'd certainly pay a bit of decay for a tool like this. Great idea!

The TT is an ammo converter, yes.

But I don't have a TT in my pocket.

I say "Yes".

A tool I can carry, that will convert ammo from one type to another.

The costs? UP to MA, but 1 ped decay on the tool, and a conversion rate of 10:9 would suit me.

That would certainly be quite useful at LA's where the type of ammo one might normally use isn't available.

+Rep, great idea

Last edited:
Toorged is the first colonist to discover "Personal TT" along with all corresponding BP's (Only needs oil/lyst)

Hmmm

Hmmm. Something to think about. I like it so far. :yay:

I had the exact same idea today (kinda weird/creepy), so yes please.

Why dont you just get a melee weapon with you and when you run out of ammo finish the mob with the melee ?!:eyecrazy:

hmmm....dunno...costs in decay must be at least as high as usage ME, decay teleporter chip and implant...
I think, I rather take the trip back...spending too much time out in the wild on your own is not good :D

good idea mate, btw we got better chances of getting this implented if you write a support case. ;)

good; tt is the converter atm

hey kouser007

I disagree, but I like to have a tt to solve all the problems not just ammo.(if no ammo to convert then what?)

hope my disagreement does not ruin our friendships;)

[QOTE=Sub-Zero;1291856]good idea mate, btw we got better chances of getting this implented if you write a support case. ;)[/QUOTE]
support cases doesnt solve everything, aint because you give a hundred support cases to MA they are going to answer you a question :)

Ammo converter will give MA more money and it would be easier running hunting around calypso:cool:

PRT

Portable Repair Terminal....yeah right..

I dunno about ya.. but they answer always to me.. just takes few days.. be patient.

I wouldn't see the necessity for me to use it. But as far as the idea goes it's something MA could actually do. Though it would really help if you open a support case and use the word "decay" more often (too bad you can't use bigger fonts in a support cases :D) because that's what MA earns out of EU.

:D gratz ( ATH HOF ) to all the people who like my idea and and who put a coments on my post :) :wtg:

Excellent idea, if implemented correctly :D if implemented incorrectly, it will be as frequently used as the distractor :lolup:

But if your out in the middle of nowhere and smack in the middle of a nice grouping of mobs, it would be easier to pull out an ammo converter than to trudge all the way back to the TT

That's the whole point of being in the middle of nowhere.. that you cannot do what you could while you were in a city. And you should be glad it works like that. Otherwise there would be no reason to visit a city.. ever... (unless you want to spam sell stuff). Be glad that you actually have to make an effort.

Back