Ammunition ripoff?

gizze

Provider
This is not a thread about the x100 ammunition, but a problem that came with it.

Lets say you've been on a hunting trip and returned to the trade terminal to vendor your goods for resupplies.

You click as you always do on the weapons tab to sell all the ammunition that isn't suitable for the weapon you're using.

NOW.

The problem is a VERY SMALL thing, but still a problem.

Let's say you sell a stack of Light Weapon Cells (54999) to the TT, you get 5.49PED. What about the last 99 cells that you won't get payed for?

I know it isn't much when selling something worth less then a PEC, but 100 times later it adds up to a PED etc etc.

To the single player this does not matter at all, but when you sum it up from all the hunters it becomes a bigger issue. Several hundred of dollars not payed out.

Am I thinking wrong here? Or did MindArk implement yet another way to make our experience more expensive?

Discuss, or flame me all you want.. :)

PED cards supports 4 digits behind the comma. Marco said that quite some time ago.

Therefore, there's no problem.

There are several posts on this as well as a confirmation from FPC - I think Marco.

Your ped card stores amounts past the hundreds place so you may have 100.8334 on your card but will only see 100.83 displayed.

You can test this by adding .0064 worth of ammo to your card and see that it will go up to 100.84.

this is the same as how the fruit test works for calculating decay -

aaaw not a 539th thread on this :laugh::silly2:

Gizzee, you've been gone to long and missed out on so much. hehe

Well as stated before, the PED card goes down below the Pec. It goes down to the value of fruit, sweat and ammunition, 0.001 Pec.

I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything regarding it.

Thanks for the information! I'll try search even harder next time. ;)

And yeah I've been away for waaay too long from something you love. Making a story about my uprise and fall! :p

Doh ! Split !

Back