amp bug

Kara_Katryn

Provider
Society
C.O.T.A.
Treda Kara Katryn
I've encountered an issue today with the repair terminal.. or something really wrong with the system.
I am currently hunting Feffoids with a P5(L)+A104, My Armor is Kobold and i use the ek-2600 as the main healing tool which i repair it every time is needed until it has around 20-25ped tt.
Today I had a run of 200 ped ammo (my usual run) and after that i went to the tt to check the profit/loss. Then I said I should make another run. So I repaired my A104 (37 ped), my armor, and my ek-2600 for 20 ped. So I started hunting again with no problems, until i get this message that my " A104 is close to reaching minimum condition. Please consider repairing it as soon as possible." which was impossible considering I killed only 10 mobs or so. (maybe less)

I am asking if anyone else had this issue, and ofc I want my money back MA. :scratch2:

Sometimes when you are repairing and you have lags, things won't repair. It should not cost money though. What about your armor/fap ? Was it fully repaired when you got the yellow message on amp?

Yes, they are repaired. I didn't go hunting again and I checked the other items right after my amp broke. At first i thought it's just a bug in the chat or something.. I also checked my chat log to see if by mistake i didn't notice that the repair terminal was lagging and indeed i haven't repaired my amp. But I have 3 successful repairs on my log.

And if it was really the case of lag.. and unsuccessful repair, then why only after a few mobs i get the message that my amp is breaking? i mean u get the message every time you equip the weapon.. so on my first mob I should have seen it... I didn't.. and in my log there isn't any other message before that one.

Are you sure you didn't put your amp and the fap in at the same time, and only repair both for 5 peds? :rolleyes:

Are you sure you didn't put your amp and the fap in at the same time, and only repair both for 5 peds? :rolleyes:

yes :) I am sure. i repair them separately because I want to see how much it costs.. plus i don't repair my fap at max tt..

yes :) I am sure. i repair them separately because I want to see how much it costs.. plus i don't repair my fap at max tt..

I had this one time. I had repaired the fap first partially and had not moved the slider to maxed after. Causing the amp to not fully repair.

Hmm.. I just tested it.. if i repair my fap at 10% and then i try to repair the amp, the bar stays in place.. Maybe is this the case.
But it's weird it didn't happened before..:scratch2:

Back