Amp your way to success

Qweeg

Dominant
Society
The Love Craft Academy
Dave Qweeg Lister
Is this a coincidence or did MA have some reason for picking this particular stand?

Website Press Release said:
18 Aug 2006

MindArk and the Entropia Universe will be taking part in the Leipzig Game Convention from the 24th until the 27th of August 2006.

If you're at the convention or know anybody going there, tell them to head over to Hall 5, Stand A103 and say hi to some of the Entropia Universe staff and ambassadors.

See you there.

they could at least have tried to get an 104 :rolleyes:

Congratulations that was a test by MA, you were first to spot it.
A shiny new ATH on its way to you. You are now officially addicted.

A cynic might say there may be a large ATH between 24th - 27th Aug. As MA demonstrates the game to potential investors/players :p.

But as we all know, loot is random, not when TV stations are filming..

VV

anyways.. why are they there? it's a game convention not a universe one. :D

Vince Vaughn said:
A shiny new ATH on its way to you....
Naah... The prize is ofc an A103. :wise:

But maybe there *will* be an ATH. And I think it's my turn now! :cussing:

Vince Vaughn said:
A shiny new ATH on its way to you. You are now officially addicted.

A cynic might say there may be a large ATH between 24th - 27th Aug. As MA demonstrates the game to potential investors/players :p.

But as we all know, loot is random, not when TV stations are filming..

lol - cynic or not I shall be doing some mining and hunting on those days ;)

Qweeg said:
lol - cynic or not I shall be doing some mining and hunting on those days ;)

I agree - seems how the really big money drops when publicity is involved :wise:

Yep, I think there is good reason to hunt during the convention, even more so during their televised Chinese visit...

Since a lot of people expect a great HOF to drop during that time they will hunt and mine so much more than usual which will increase the number of HOFs just the same. I do not think MA realy has to do anything. Rumour has already done it for them :)

Manar said:
Since a lot of people expect a great HOF to drop during that time they will hunt and mine so much more than usual which will increase the number of HOFs just the same. I do not think MA realy has to do anything. Rumour has already done it for them :)
If we all play TWICE as much as we usually would during this event, the odds for another huge ATH will still only be double of what it normally would.

In other words: It is VERY unlikely that it happens again by pure chance, during such an event. :wise:

well, get mining and hunting big mobs, hogglos, spidies, 2nd ents, etc, then an ath will drop, i think so any way

I am going to get my ATH during these media events on an Atrax Young, just south of Orthos using an Opalo. I expect my ATH will only be in the region of 70k peds, due to the fact that the mob involved is brown......

Back