Buying: Amps to suit Solomate Opalo

GalacticLord

Dominant
Society
Aussie Entropians
Dom GalacticLord Ination
Hey all!
I am just posting here for a friend who is looking for an Amp to suit his Solomate Opalo. If anyone has one for sale, please post the model, the condition, the tt value and your price. Thanks.

as far as i know, Omegaton A101 is the only UL amp for opalo.
there also Boom CCC (L) and Shear XR40 (L)
i hope that helps
picture.php

as far as i know, Omegaton A101 is the only UL amp for opalo.
there also Boom CCC (L) and Shear XR40 (L)
i hope that helps
picture.php

Click on the links that byubi supplied, you will see a full A101 is 18 PED and markup is about +74, so it will cost about 92 PED to buy one and fill it up.

The A101 is the best, it will increase the Opalo's economy by over 4% and the damage per second rate by over 37% and as it is unlimited you can repair it. Also the +72 PED markup is not lost, it is just held up on the amp as you can sell it later and get the 72 PED back (unless the price drops!).

Your hunting costs will go up as you will need to repair the amp but it is actually costing you less than unamped.

Gypsy

Click on the links that byubi supplied, you will see a full A101 is 18 PED and markup is about +74, so it will cost about 92 PED to buy one and fill it up.

The A101 is the best, it will increase the Opalo's economy by over 4% and the damage per second rate by over 37% and as it is unlimited you can repair it. Also the +72 PED markup is not lost, it is just held up on the amp as you can sell it later and get the 72 PED back (unless the price drops!).

Your hunting costs will go up as you will need to repair the amp but it is actually costing you less than unamped.

Gypsy
i totally agree with what he/she said... and if thats still not clear here's a simplified version:

opalo+A101 will give you more damage per second and better eco (more damage per pec)

and like CyberPunk said, its better for buy it from auction.

Back