FYI: An apology to Letum and Sevvy

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
I want to give a public and humble apology to Letum and Sevvy for my overreaction to posts by them where they attempted to make a mockery out of some of my friends here on the EF.

On the open forum I shouldn’t have told you guys to go f-yourselves, I should not have called you bottom feeding trolls, etc and I should not have gotten so upset.

I feel as if I projected some anger and frustration onto you both that had originated in other areas of my life. For that I am sorry.

Whether I agree with your tactics or not, you both were trying to have some fun and were playing within the rules of the EU and the EF. I overreacted and again I am sorry.

Last edited:
noob... usualy i wrote a lot of these overreacted comments.. but hey it was their post which triggered this overreaction so there was something wrong..

I dont like when someone is overacting but its still better then taking your own words back... ( you can appology that you was rude thats ok.. but not taking back everything ^^ )

noob... usualy i wrote a lot of these overreacted comments.. but hey it was their post which triggered this overreaction so there was something wrong..

I dont like when someone is overacting but its still better then taking your own words back... ( you can appology that you was rude thats ok.. but not taking back everything ^^ )

hey he is a great man that apologizes, i don't know what this is all about but is it you who decide if he wanna take everything back or himself :)

You also apologising to those who you neg repped for innocently posting in there? Or do we get our own fail thread?

Great words, I did the same thing many times myself...

+ Rep to you Hw,

Indeed it takes a good person to apologise.

And for it I too apologise for my comments,

Sap.

Yes it is good to apologise. :thumbup:

We can all say things to people in the heat of the moment that we later regret.

But these mofos killed your soc mates ffs!!!

I thought your name was Hardwrath not Backtrack.

Hardwrath by name but not by nature? ;)

Jamhot

Whilst I agree, its nice Hardwrath is big enough to apologise for an overreaction (and I do kind of think the guys in question were being a bit pathetic).. this is not the first over reaction we have seen from Hardwrath.

I can think of a fair few occasions where public arguements and insults have been traded in public forums and I some times question the suitability of Hardwrath to be a spokesman for the NBK.

Whilst I appreciate he founded the group and does a huge amount to promote them, it always seems to me that he undoes a great deal of that hard work with these public slagging matches.

I love the NBK and it's members, and have publicly spoken about how I feel they are a great bunch of people, including one or two front page articles, (and some time spent in the legion) and hate to see them made to look like they have a bit of a prat running the show.

I hope you dont take major offense at this Hardwrath, I am just trying to explain how outsiders can sometimes see your "rants" and interpret them. I know you are a decent enough guy and your heart is in the right place and that you feel passionately about your society, but perhaps spokesman is not necessarily the right job? Or perhaps the best thing you can do when some idiot trys to wind you up is to log out, then log in 5 times with the wrong password so you get a 15 minute time out before you can actually respond....

either way, thats just my thoughts, please take them as they are intended and not with any malice ;)

On the open forum I shouldn’t have told you guys to go f-yourselves, I should not have called you bottom feeding trolls, etc and I should not have gotten so upset.

Why not if they are so? LMAO
Too much political corectness is wrong in my personal opinion.

LE: Not everything which is not forbiden by law is OK for comunity!

Max,

I must say that you have a bigger heart and more pride then any of us realize. To step back and relook at what you have said, to put some feelings aside, then to make amends is the sign of a great leader. Of that I personally never had a doubt. As you can see there are some that agree and some that disagree. It is human nature. You are the first to always jump in and defend the NBK, perhaps your method or verbal wording could be tempered but have no doubt , we all know how you feel about the NBK. As others have stated, you were not entirely in the wrong.

I love the NBK and it's members, and have publicly spoken about how I feel they are a great bunch of people, including one or two front page articles, (and some time spent in the legion) and hate to see them made to look like they have a bit of a prat running the show.

I hope you dont take major offense at this Hardwrath, I am just trying to explain how outsiders can sometimes see your "rants" and interpret them. I know you are a decent enough guy and your heart is in the right place and that you feel passionately about your society, but perhaps spokesman is not necessarily the right job? Or perhaps the best thing you can do when some idiot trys to wind you up is to log out, then log in 5 times with the wrong password so you get a 15 minute time out before you can actually respond....

Couldnt have put it better myself tbh.

Sap.

Didn't read further on the pk thread etc, not sure what was said by whom, but I admire a man with enough gonads to say 'I apologize', and particularly to admit that perhaps some shite irl was getting projected into game and forum. That happens more times than a rabbit breeds frankly, but someone admitting it outright is a rarity, well done HW.

A clarification of my post above: killing 12 (not noobs) by only 2 (not best of the best of the game) is something i respect.

Killing ppl inside container or around TP in pvp zones as do Let...tuce (LMAO) is something loussy at the best... maybe have to do with some inferiority complexes ;)

it takes a big men to apologise.

+rep max

-the1-

... ahhhh the balls!

I don´t know about Sevvy but you don´t need to apologize to Letum Mr. Latroll . He actually enjoys when you get angry at him and call him names, as any of his kind do.

I was one of "the 12" pk'd by sevvy and letum (please note valentino, not salentino as stated on letum's thread! - the one chance i get to get my name in a thread and someone else ruins it.... anyway , i digress!)

As I say I was one of the 12 and had no problem whatsoever being killed - we were in pvp4 and accepted the risks with that. Personally I went because I had never been and didn't expect to last in my shogun and 6A plates tbh!
However, I understand the feeling of HW and we all appreciate his support in the soc even if this was expressed slightly inappropriately in the general forum. (Maybe bragging about killing 12 non pkers was a little over the top?)
It does take a big man to back down and apologise and HW is certainly that and I think will gain respect because of it.

I'm glad that Sevvy has accepted the apology +rep to you - you did own us in pvp4 but this was nothing that was unexpected!
I personally have no problem with this incident with eithr sevvy or letum - what else letum gets upto in his time in EU I have no experience of.

Maybe our socs will meet in LG (if we ever get more organised and pursuade some of the bigger guns to join us!) or maybe we could join forces????? Wouldn't that be an ironic end to this saga!!!!!!!

Val.

Back