An idea to make MA fix the most annoying bugs

Nice idea, +rep :)

The bugs i nomitate for bug of the week are:

from your list:
* Typed text disapears when chat focus is changed
(and opening 100 screens with the hotkeys every time aaaaarrrrrrghh)

* The scroll bar is reset when new text apears in chat.
(just crazy!)

* Teammembers become invisible after teleporting
(walking out of radar range everytime to solve it gets annoying)

my own addition:
* refiner bug
(relogging isn't my hobby)

Last edited:
I like the idea, lets push away some of the anoying bugs.

Refine and then stuck, can't move can't do anything, happends about every 3rd time I refine, after VU change.
Haven't been online much latly so migth have been a fix on this. Was a reconnect before. =/

What I miss are improvements.

Of course, bugs are annoying and should be fixed, but improvements are also important to have a steady positive development in EU.

Maybe two monthly polls would be good, one for bugs and fixing, one for improvements and developments.

What I miss are improvements.

Of course, bugs are annoying and should be fixed, but improvements are also important to have a steady positive development in EU.

Maybe two monthly polls would be good, one for bugs and fixing, one for improvements and developments.

You are right with the improvements but let's focus on bugs first ... if that works good we can go on

Yeah, that's true, I hope it works.

What about... a two weeks schedule? A poll for bugs starts now, two weeks later a poll for improvements starts. Then four weeks after the first poll info is sent to support and again two weeks after the second poll.

With this schedule support would receive info on bugs and improvements in a 2-weeks-rythm.

Yeah, that's true, I hope it works.

What about... a two weeks schedule? A poll for bugs starts now, two weeks later a poll for improvements starts. Then four weeks after the first poll info is sent to support and again two weeks after the second poll.

With this schedule support would receive info on bugs and improvements in a 2-weeks-rythm.

In my oppinion, the list should simply contain the things that bug us most at this moment. If it is a lack of feature that bugs you most, then I see no problem with adding it. The line between bug and feature is pretty thing anyway.

Back