Info: An incredible new infomercial created for Mutation Station a Land Area on Arkadia part of Entropia Universe

Great job on the voice over work, Bonnie!!! You sound fantastic!

Nice informative video 👍 😊

Hey as soon MA let me take control of my account im flying to Ark and will be staying there for a long time grinding out all those area 😜😜 cant wait to be back on that beautifull planet !!

John Jburn666 Burn signing out !!

Hi guys good day. I think u guys are still clueless on the current situation in EU. There are too many planets in EU with too few affluent players (over saturated) to keep our economy alive (and healthy). MA has to launch a STRONG marketing campaign (MA totally failed in this area, though i am appreciative of MA quick response to support users, Support team is good, Marketing team is a total fiasco) to draw in RICH/AFFLUENT players (not sweaters and fruit pickers), before any of this is done, no amount of quality vids can help Land owners. Cheers~

Help Wanted

2OkwNKm.jpg

good job! love this infomercial! lol. All LA owners will have a lot to catch up on. This is how you advertise your LA! The usual "biggest global" prizes are great and all, but this is on another level!

A brilliant brief articulated by me and an awesome execution by Bonnie.

In the upcoming weeks I'm sure there will be many many streamers on Mutation Station on Arkadia!

I hope Entropia Universe / Arkadia Planet Partner will now make all the TWEN items / Uber Loot drop on Mutation Station for the hundreds of players now hunting and mining there! ;)

Yeah, pretty nice trailer indeed. Good job on it. I really need to redo the trailer for Khorum Coast too but my voice doesn't sound nearly as pleasant as Bonnie's. 🤣
Bonnie sounded amazing!! I love her accent. We're all going to be reaching out to Bonnie to do our voice over work from now on 😆

Bonnie sounded amazing!! I love her accent. We're all going to be reaching out to Bonnie to do our voice over work from now on 😆
Thank you for the kind comments! 🙏

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty nice trailer indeed. Good job on it. I really need to redo the trailer for Khorum Coast too but my voice doesn't sound nearly as pleasant as Bonnie's. 🤣
ive seen some of your videos, and I think you have a more pleasant voice than you think. only needs a better mic to get some of that "oompf" but i wouldn't be ashamed of putting my voice on my own videos if i were you :)

and grats @Alainax and @Lucy_Luck on the video, it really makes me want to travel over there :)

questions:

- mob information is missing from the video, what kind of gear should I bring? what kind of armor?
- mob loot tables, why would I hunt there? whats the incentive, loot-wise, that would make me want to spend some tax PEDs? vs hunting on untaxed lands for codex?

great video!

ive seen some of your videos, and I think you have a more pleasant voice than you think. only needs a better mic to get some of that "oompf" but i wouldn't be ashamed of putting my voice on my own videos if i were you :)

and grats @Alainax and @Lucy_Luck on the video, it really makes me want to travel over there :)

questions:

- mob information is missing from the video, what kind of gear should I bring? what kind of armor?
- mob loot tables, why would I hunt there? whats the incentive, loot-wise, that would make me want to spend some tax PEDs? vs hunting on untaxed lands for codex?

great video!
Join the discord and/or check events section for MS on forums to see all the prizes. All the info is available on this forum or Entropiawiki and wouldn’t be included in an infomercial…. Some work on part of those interested is required 🤣

Literally thousands of PEDs worth of prizes up for grabs!

Last edited:
Free flights to Arkadia for regular hunters / miners. If you global at least 2-3 times a week you qualify. Just send me a msg online and if we have a minimum of 3 people I’ll warp you to Arkadia.

Tax reduced to 4% for hunting and 1.99% for mining as a thank you for all the support the last 8-10 weeks!

More prizes added!

This is the most frequented player owned Land Area on Arkadia. Hundreds of globals the past 6 weeks with multiple prizes claimed together with free warps to Arkadia for regular hunters

Back