An old quote..

... That requires mutual respect between all of us, and MA would be really stupid to try to squeeze out some short term profits when we are in it for the long term....

:scratch2:

Nice find, +rep :)

Good response to all the whiners from their "eternal enemy" :vampire:

Nice find
We need more of them
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back's up what I've been saying all along

ATENTION
The following posts are cut and paste donations from the
Oldtimer's Whining Society
All rights reserved
:umn:

Last edited:
well , after so many years , if MA was straught scammer they would have run away with money... specially before buying the cryengine...

But there is some time , after some bug or some problem , they really did all what they could to get a very bad reputation...even things that i will call stealing and scaming....
there is bug that i do understand they can not "repay" the player... but there was many bug that did cost lots of money to player , and MA did not compensate...for me its stealing...
I can speak for exemple of the refiner bug...where player did spend the total TT of a refiner ( for me it was tailoring refiner 15 ped) in 1 simple click , and MA did not pay back...

MA is not straight scamer since , from what i know , they always pay the withdral that player make...
At least for me they always did pay , and it always worked very good and , even if sometime for some player its a bit long , they do pay...

But really , MA would have a lot better reputation if they had take care of it , and had a way more fair and inteligent support team and also , did comunicate a lot more about bug or problem...

They hidding bug habit make them looks suspicious,same for all the false things they say in PR and interview...when the CEO keep claiming the cash card work right now when it is remouve from game for 2 year and did work only 4 month is insulting inteligence of all reader and specially player...

I think MA should revisit most of their comunication politic...it just lead them to looks very very bad...

That requires mutual respect between all of us, and MA would be really stupid to try to squeeze out some short term profits when we are in it for the long term.

while i agree that there is no point in calling MA scammers, and i personally never have, i think its quite well known that they havent really lived up to their marketing speak promises, as etopia says, remember the cash cards, vehicles and many other statements.

and since that quote regarding short term profits we were given the footguards, clothing decay, decay on armor when equiping, skills nerf, running speed nerf...

the armor equiping decay was to prevent lag?
at the time that made no sense to me, you fix the lag you dont make it cost peds in the hope people switch armor less? :p
and now all this time later, we havent heard the cause of that lag has been fixed, and the armor decay when equiping is still there..

so i agree they arent scammers, but their marketing and public statements used to overload my bovine excrement detector.

Back