An unamped CND miner

Grave Matter

Mature
Society
Antipodean Army
Grave Gravity Matter
Alright so I've been on cnd for about a week now, so far about 500 ped in the red. This is after several bad trips the last few times. I will be using of105 and only doing ore. I am level 26 prospector and have chipped out several times, my best hofs have come at low levels.
skills pic
miningskills_level_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]
So I will set my loss limits here at around 2500 ped, all mining will be unamped
and I start -500. Goals will be to show to me whether CND is/isn't the place to mine. And this log will just be a way for me to keep track of losses that are pretty consistent of late and decide whether that much RL money is worth what I'm getting here. Runs will be around 100 bombs if possible, but I try not to depo every day so there may be some smaller runs if my ped run out. Also trends may show up like what domes the 105 works best in. Also I don't care about decay, not calculating it in profit/loss. -500 is the starting point on total loss/profit.
Run 1-105 bombs
Dome 17-no hits
Dome 15-no hits
Dome 11-
vi-belk
ix-belk
x-iron x2
ix iron
vi iron
Total TT-86.32 MU-96.59 Total +/- -508.41
Run 2-96 bombs
Dome 5-
vi-cald
ix-cald
Dome 3-no hits
Dome 6-no hits
Dome 7-
vii-iron
Dome 2- no hits
Total TT-28.04 MU-33.79 Total +/- -571.21
more to come :)

Goodluck with it mate :thumbup:

Big has set a high standard for the Soc now but i hope you get atleast somewhere near it ;)

thats a typical return... CND sucks balls...

fucking retarded how you can go 150 bombs with zero hits.

OF105 works in all domes, there just has to be something to find. I think my next trip up I will log a 3k ped trip that will include everything from claim coords and depths to decay and hunting. Not too difficult to log a claim every 30 bombs or so...lol. GL

Alright so run 3 involved my measly returns from run 2

Run 3-33 bombs
dome 18-no finds
Total +/- -603 ped

This of course forced me to deposit again, which I wouldn't have done twice on the same day, but I feel the need to do a bit more losing :) more research purposes OC

Run 4-97 bombs
Dome 20-no finds
Dome 11-
vi-belk
ix-cald
Dome 2- no finds
Dome 1-
x-cald
vii-cald
Dome 10-
vi-zinc x 2
x blau
Total tt return- 87.53 MU return-95.76 Total +/- -605 ped
The run right after a depo seems to go ok,:scratch2: what about the next one ?

Ok it goes on! Gonna keep it up until I lose 200 bucks! Just not all in the same couple weeks, I got bills to pay!
Run #5---95 bombs
Dome 14-no hits
Dome 19-no hits
Dome 6-
vii ganga
Dome 3-
x-iron
Total TT return- 28.24 tt Total MU return- 32.45 Total +/- -665 ped
Run # 6 ---32 bombs
dome 15- no hits
dome 8-
vii-cald
xiii-cald --funny thing, of 105 broke with 1 bomb left had 1 drop with of 103 to finish run bang global :) really makes me wonder about that 105
global1_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]
total tt return- 66.30 total MU return - 76.91 Total +/- -620 ped

xiii-cald --funny thing, of 105 broke with 1 bomb left had 1 drop with of 103 to finish run bang global :) really makes me wonder about that 105

This exact thing has happened to me personally on more than one occasion. Including my last global N of Jason - amp breaks, one bomb left... global.
Coincidence? :confused:

Run #7-75 bombs
Dome 1-no hits
Dome 13-
vii-cald
vi-ganga
Dome 12-no hits
Total tt return- 13.12 ped Total MU return-15.75 Total +/- -685 ped
Ok these runs took my heart outta this for today, back when I can afford it :)
Run #8 - 112 bombs
Dome 19-
vii-ganga
vi-lyst
Dome 6-
vi-ganga
Dome 17-no hits
Dome 18-no hits
Total TT Return - 19.67 Total MU return-24.74 Total +/- -776 ped
megawoot :)

Last edited:
Good luck. You might see me on CND running around as I'm on the same mission, mining unamped. Markups on everything common are just bad so amps are pre-programmed loss in the long run (unless you get really lucky and hit ath).

The trick with CND is to endure. My first weeks was 80% loss (unamped, which is major pain the rear) but now I'm back to about 20% profit. Not leaving until I loose it all or uber.:D

Something I have been waiting for a long time! Keep it up and who knows? hehe

Ok im back for more punishment :)
Run 9-97 bombs
Dome 19
vii lyst
Dome 6-no finds
Dome 15
vi-iron
x-iron
ix-iron
Dome 3-no finds
Total tt-47 tt Total MU-50.15 ped Total +/- -823
Run 10-50 bombs
Dome 17-no finds
Dome 5-no finds
Total tt-0 Total MU-0 Total +/- -873
Run 11-91 bombs
Dome 15-
ix iron
x Igni
Dome 3-no finds
Dome 5-
ix-cald
Dome 7
vi-blau
vi-iron
Dome 16-vii gazz
Total tt-73.24 Total MU-80.76 Total +/- -883
Woohoo! CND rocks kinda makes me want to quit playing :) Am I being punished for borrowing phantom from a friend?? Crazy things go through a player's mind when you cant seem to find any luck. More to come

Jeez mate, I admire you and any others on CND who continue to plug away at mining up there.

I couldn't and don't tolerate such returns let alone the extremely low hit rates up there.

Keep up the, ummm, good work? :scratch2: :laugh:

PS. Ask your society mate Lala what she thinks of CND ;)

I have to say, I too have to commend you on your courage, CND has done nothing but beat my PED card into submission over and over again, so I will never (I repeat, NEVER) go back up there :(
BUT... good luck in your trial! (or is that tribulation? lol)

in response to everyone telling me how foolishly determined I am, yes I am :) Really I would have left already but I started this log and now I am just doing it to show what its really like up on cnd. So the next time someone comes up and ATHs their second trip to cnd....well....its understandable a bit frustrating. I've had some really good times on cnd, including one tower, but this log is more to show what happens to a somewhat skilled miner with non-L equipment. I believe Lerxst at least so far is having the same problem.
Anyways here is the next run
Run 11- 80 bombs
Dome 19-
ix-lyst
Dome 11
vii-cald
x-cald
Dome 5
x-gazz
Total TT return 67.98 Total MU return 80.34 Total +/- -883
Run 12 80 bombs
Dome 6
vii ganga
Dome 7
vii iron
Total TT return 13.12 Total MU return 15.98 ped Total +/- -948

The amazing thing to me at this point is that I'm losing so quickly I get about 2 runs per 100 ped before bleh its gone. Not complaining, just would like to be able to play with how frequently I'm depositing at this point. Again I reference terrible luck on planet before coming up to CND, all going back to the day I borrowed the set of Phantom armor from a friend....suspicious no?

Run 13- 100 bombs
Dome 19 -
vii lyst
Dome 1- no hits
Dome 2- no hits
Dome 7- no hits
Dome 15-
X iron

Total TT-25.76 Total MU- 27.32 Total +/- -1022
Um and directly after this run I left CND to hopefully get the hof they owe me and got promptly locked for depositing at an inappropriate time lol. My birthday is in 4 hours and I probably won't be unlocked to even go get my hof. When I am unlocked I will continue the thread.

Back