Question: Anatomy gain

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Lets say i am a new player with no skills and i want to gain anatomy as fast as possible with ofcourse not too much losing peds.

Should i hunt small mobs like merp youngs, shinkiba's youngs etc or should i advance to bigger mobs by the time?
Should i use melee weapons, laser weapons or something else?
Should i advance up to bigger weapons as my skill goes up or should i stick with tt weapons?
What weapon should i use cause of the markup on some L weapons?
Where is a spawn of alot of good mobs too hunt, searching for mobs costs time and is annoying, and ofcourse not in a Landarea, i dont want to pay 5% over all my loot.

your thought plz:)

I guess getting a mentor is not the advice you were looking for?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Lets say i am a new player with no skills and i want to gain anatomy as fast as possible with ofcourse not too much losing peds.

Should i hunt small mobs like merp youngs, shinkiba's youngs etc or should i advance to bigger mobs by the time?
Should i advance up to bigger weapons as my skill goes up or should i stick with tt weapons?
Where is a spawn of alot of good mobs too hunt, searching for mobs costs time and is annoying, and ofcourse not in a Landarea, i dont want to pay 5% over all my loot.

your thought plz:)

Do a bit of many professions would be the easier way:
20%
Brawler (Dmg)
Knifefighter (Dmg)
One Handed Clubber (Dmg)
Ranged BLP (Dmg)
Ranged Gauss (Dmg)
Ranged Laser (Dmg)
Ranged Plasma (Dmg)
Swordsman (Dmg)
Two Handed Clubber (Dmg)
Whipper (Dmg)
18%
Grenadier (Dmg)
17%
Cryogenic (Dmg) 17
Electro Kinetic (Dmg)
Pyro Kinetic (Dmg)
13%
Paramedic

but not worth the following:
10%
Humanoid Investigator
4%
Biotropic
Mutant Investigator
Tier Upgrader

So for weapons bought from NPC you can gain in

20%
Brawler (Dmg)
Knifefighter (Dmg)
Ranged BLP (Dmg)
Ranged Laser (Dmg)
Swordsman (Dmg)
13%
Paramedic

Lets us know at which level you'll graduate :wtg:

I suppose this info comes from entropedia:)
I think this 20% counts for how much certain skills you need to go up a level in dmg or hit on a weapon. This is how i read the information on entropedia about anatomy. So if you want to reach a certain level to use a weapon like h400 you can see that anatomy helps it for 20%, lasertech 25% etc on dmg. So it still leaves me with the question if a laser pistol gives faster anatomy as a knive for example..

I think this 20% counts for how much certain skills you need to go up a level in dmg or hit on a weapon. This is how i read the information on entropedia about anatomy. So if you want to reach a certain level to use a weapon like h400 you can see that anatomy helps it for 20%, lasertech 25% etc on dmg. So it still leaves me with the question if a laser pistol gives faster anatomy as a knive for example..

The higher the % of contribution, the higher also the propability to get a skillgain using this profession.

The 20% of contribution also means that for every skill gain on that profession you will in average be awarded a gain in that skill 20% of the times (gain seems related in terms of TT value of skill in chips)

If you are level 1 knife fighter and level 10 pistoleer you will get gains more often with the knife, unfortunatly I don't know or can warranty that the gains won't be smaller in TT value of skill (even with similiar damage dealing weapons) since nobody has yet gave enough data for such conclusion

You want anatomy quick, heal with vivo's, shoot guns with laser/blp, use melee a lot.

(...)The 20% of contribution also means that for every skill gain on that profession you will in average be awarded a gain in that skill 20% of the times (gain seems related in terms of TT value of skill in chips)(...)

I was about to creat a new thread when i found this info.

Are yo ureally sure about this? Can anyone also confirm this? I wanted to skill up my strength a bit and looked over entropedia: <click - Strength>

So if it means both: the infulence and proportions of getting skills that would mean:
if i want to get most of the strength per TT spent i should use:
- Two Handed Club or Longsword
- while Shortsword and One Handed Club would give me a bit less strength
- and Glove and Whip would give me much less strength
, right?

Falagor
:bandit:

So if it means both: the infulence and proportions of getting skills that would mean:
if i want to get most of the strength per TT spent i should use:
- Two Handed Club or Longsword
- while Shortsword and One Handed Club would give me a bit less strength
- and Glove and Whip would give me much less strength, right?

Falagor
:bandit:
Yes correct. Heavy melee weapons will give you much more strength gains than a light melee weapons.
Infact if you use any light melee weapons your agility also has a chance at getting boosted up as well.

This is of course conjured of both facts and rumors I've heard over the years:

* Aim for kill bonus (as in killing many) without overkilling
* Skill gain is (by some algorithm) based on how much PED you spend with a maxed weapon. So stick to SIB in progress or SIB not anymore
* Skill gain should be faster with melee weapons
* Use Entropedia to find decent weapons and decent spawns

Or you could just do what others suggested and attempt to nuub-heal service someone for free gains. Not as efficient, but in theory costs absolutely nothing.

Back