Selling: [Ancient Omegaton A104] Highest Efficiency Rating of any UL Amp

Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A104_Ancient
37981276_10209299807412340_4834891809488371712_n.jpg

Plz no cyber bullying
and try to give me the benefit of the doubt,
I do not meen to be rude or come off that way.
I'm one of the nice's friends you can make in-game.

Meany misunderstandings have taken place and will in the later years; until more get to know me and who I am. A nice and giving guy.

-Great for overamping; lets one save on MU of the "L" amps
-Very rare to see one for sell; This one is possibly the only one currently being used daily and available for traded.
-Un-known count of them. but it's thought to have been only a handful at it's release into game.
-I've had a great time with it, and wouldn't be selling if I could pay bills in Real Life. I'm hurting for cash.
and so I am opening my most Rare and most cherished item to sell before I no-longer have net in a matter of just a few days. To help pay rent and buy some food to make it to my next job.

I'm saddened that I was meat with so much anger and hatred; I hope the 3ed time is the charm.
And I will not stand for any name-Calling or Cyber bulling to take place.

Only Offers Bellow; and questions from people whom have made an offer.
37967739_10209294890329416_485446061679181824_n.jpg

38072027_10209294899889655_7271891854222688256_n.jpg

37942442_10209294899289640_4164213510663831552_n.jpg
Owners Value 5K to 25K Ped

BO __________

offers__________ (STRIKERDAVE +500) Who outdid / (Wiz's +350) Who outdid / (Venture Bros's +300) Who outdid / (Ranyard's +200) Who outdid / (thee pepe's +100)

I reserve the right to stop and cancel the Auction if no realistic offers are made that I feel are acceptable; and hope all who reply only do so showing respect. Offers in Ped or item treads I am open to.

Please leave the space below for Offers Only, and Questions from interested buyers Who have made offers Only.
Any-others will be removed by Mod's

Anymore Name-calling will result in the asking of temp bands or more to be taking agents those who can't fallow the rules.

I paid over MU for it; tt+6,000 Ped
It was only tt+5,000 but sadly I had to pay +1,000 ontop. I lost my amp on its maden hunt. I got too existed with the profits and globals from over-amping that I wanted to fix it as fast as posable to see how long I could ride the gravy train; though I mixed up the portale tt and repair; costing me 1,000 ped to pay M.A. to remake the item for me. I have tested the decay confirming it's still what the wiki says it to be in D.P.P.

I reserve the right to stop and cancel the Auction if no realistic offers are made that I feel are acceptable;

"Reserve Not Met"

I was willing to take -1K ped from what I have in it or a bit more as acceptable loss's as I have a limited time to get funds for bill pay. But that being said no offers where near it's 5K reserve; reserves may go down but can't go up. I was willing to drop it to a price of 4.7K if I had to.

For Future interest; Please PM ingame, Copy+Past your user_Link as over a long amount of time I will loss the sender data.
To PM someone not in your Friends list, copy past my "Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay" in the Player-register: select My Av in the list, and click the (CopyLink) button, then select a text spot ingame and Push Ctrl+V / or right-click and pick "Past", Right click it and select Privet chat under the Aviator drop-down window.

{Gift / Alot Ped}
To all those who have made offers this far, I am willing to alot upto 1/3 of the highest offer to be split to those who have made offers up to this point. To be paid over a sum of a few days; Once I have a new income and again are a daily user. To make up for the early end to this post. Today is the last of the month; and my account ingame will be going dark for some time.
Best of luck to all and thank-you for your time.

If you wish to Use the amp (Free of charge) offers of 2X to 3X times it's MU as Suggested by M.A. support to insure the likelihood of them wanting to return your lent item.
Two references to Vouch on your behalf that you are trustworthy and safe with items they have lent you in the past. Keep in mind when selecting an Item that has sufficient MU+tt that my account may go dark for One month to Three.
Please have the ability to Pay 1,000 Ped to M.A. support after making a support ticket. If for some reason you tt it. This must be done under 7 days from the incident. I may be willing pay you back.

Post can be Locked.

Last edited:
Is there a time limit on this once SB is met? Or does this just keep going until you like the current bid?

"EDIT - here is the answer: I'm unsure at this moment; I would be interested in like a Imp 6 melee amp"

Last edited:
I raise the bid to 350.

I bid TT+1000

I reserve the right to stop and cancel the Auction if no realistic offers are made that I feel are acceptable;

"Reserve Not Met"

I was willing to take -1K ped from what I have in it or a bit more as acceptable loss's as I have a limited time to get funds for bill pay. But that being said no offers where near it's 5K reserve; reserves may go down but can't go up. I was willing to drop it to a price of 4.7K if I had to.

For Future interest; Please PM ingame, Copy+Past your user_Link as over a long amount of time I will loss the sender data.
To PM someone not in your Friends list, copy past my "Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay" in the Player-register: select My Av in the list, and click the (CopyLink) button, then select a text spot ingame and Push Ctrl+V / or right-click and pick "Past", Right click it and select Privet chat under the Aviator drop-down window.

{Gift / Alot Ped}
To all those who have made offers this far, I am willing to alot upto 1/3 of the highest offer to be split to those who have made offers up to this point. To be paid over a sum of a few days; Once I have a new income and again are a daily user. To make up for the early end to this post. Today is the last of the month; and my account ingame will be going dark for some time.
Best of luck to all and thank-you for your time.

If you wish to Use the amp (Free of charge) offers of 2X to 3X times it's MU as Suggested by M.A. support to insure the likelihood of them wanting to return your lent item.
Two references to Vouch on your behalf that you are trustworthy and safe with items they have lent you in the past. Keep in mind when selecting an Item that has sufficient MU+tt that my account may go dark for One month to Three.
Please have the ability to Pay 1,000 Ped to M.A. support after making a support ticket. If for some reason you tt it. This must be done under 7 days from the incident. I may be willing pay you back.

Post can be Locked.

Last edited:
Back