Anders Makeup Service

Satisfied with my Makeup service?

• Yes, i will recommend you to all my friends!

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Yeah, great work!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Im satisfied but you can do better!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • You need to train a little more but for now the mask is good.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • hmm dont know, its better than i can do..

• Nah i will go to another!

• Bad result, you need to get better!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No WAY, you suck!

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Society
Nordic Guardians of the Lost Society
Kalle TheInvader Haakansson
Anders Makeup Studio! - Reopened!

Anders Makeup Studio

Who, where, what?

Hello there all uncolored faces! Im Anders TheInvader Strandberg, This is the Grand reopening of Anders Makeup Studio. I can be found PM! or in Twin Peaks try ask around if anyone got me on FL (quite alot people have now i think).
I make alot of different masks, some of them is Halloween masks, WoF-Team masks, Society Masks, Tattoos, Makeups and when a tattooist profession comes out be sure im going to make that to!

FAQ?
Why the high price? - Masks is for now a very new Item and cost unfortionaly more than needed, but as its a TT item people cant sell it lesser than TT price and they do want to profit on it.

Is that a premade mask? - No it's custom made. The Makeup Profession does not have a copy paste function as the other professions, all is made by hand in the game. I might have drawn the mask in irl on a paper to get ideas about the in game makeup but its almost never the same as the one i made in irl.

Can i get a mask free if i provide materials? - As for now i don't provide the colors or masks myself, only thing im earning on is my own skill in drawing so no i don't do them for free.The Preview is free however!

If you got any questions about the makeup profession you can allways ask in thread or read up on "The Beauty Guide" provided by Mindark. You can also check out Alice Guide for more information.

The Process:
Currently i can not provide the masks or the color, you will have to bring colors, mask and then you tell me your idea or i make something up myself. Its important to bring the colors you want or ask before we start if there's any more needed. After trading me the colors and mask i start work with the mask, much likely on the customer since i like to know any ideas coming up during process. When finished we trade the mask back for the money required. -> Happy customer and happy makeup artist! :yup:

Prices:

Materials: Mask, Color, lipstick etc = TT+ ~Markup (my materials).
Work Fee: 100Ped/h (Minimum 100Ped in fee).

ATM NO MATERIALS/MASKS IN STOCK!

OBS! Makeup Bug revealed! DON'T alt+tab during a makeup session or your unique makeup can be lost forever!

NEWS SECTION

2008-02-21
: Making this forum thread and editing.

2008-03-22: Prices Updated, now using a price per hour insted!

2009-08-07: Reopening the Studio!

Some Masks:

Mask Counter
Made this month: 0
Made All Time: 9

I wont accept a unsatisfied customer, if the customer is unhappy with his mask the color wont be applied to the mask and i will remake the mask untill customer gets satisfied!

If you got colors or masks for sale, dont hessitate to pm me!

:painter:

Last edited:
Thanks Anders for the tattoo! +rep for a good service and working with my vision of what I wanted!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Emery

Thanks Anders for the tattoo! +rep for a good service and working with my vision of what I wanted!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Emery

thank you mate :)

Yay =) i now have a Makeup Studio @ Omegaton Gamma Complex 13A! come visit me for a preview or if you know what you want i start working on your idea right away!

Masks look great

From what i see the masks look great. Maca told me u were excellent. Good job:wtg:

Looks great! :D

Maca told me that i will have to come to you for what i want :D

i will pm you with details :)

Lunar

I was lucky enough to meet this very talented makeup-artist today. He was kind enough to make me a very colorful preview, and I'm sure I'll use his services later on if I decide to do an extreme makeup such as this one.

Makeup3.jpg

It can turn out very cool, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there with their own ideas of what to make and how they'd like it. If you do, give this guy a call, he'll help you out.

Here's a bump, and good luck with the business!

I was lucky enough to meet this very talented makeup-artist today. He was kind enough to make me a very colorful preview, and I'm sure I'll use his services later on if I decide to do an extreme makeup such as this one.

It can turn out very cool, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there with their own ideas of what to make and how they'd like it. If you do, give this guy a call, he'll help you out.

Here's a bump, and good luck with the business!

Sarah the Colorer Got Colored! By me! :cool:

thanks for the Bumpetybump sarah => and for your kind words. ill hope i can see you soon over at the studio ;) perhaps you would like a heart tribal insted of that colored face ;)

Last edited:
GOOD opportunity for people with little peds!
Bring your mask, get it painted with my colors, without work fee!...
The catch: Join my Society (Anders Makeup Studio) stay for atleast a month and tell people who made the mask and a bit of adverticing. (no its nothing more than that ).

:painter:

Last edited:
hello guys,

anders and i decided to build our business into one

Calypso Beauty Center. I just redesign homepage for our business
here is the link Calypso Beauty Center
check out i have made but it still incomplete

Your website looks like it needs some love, I'm beginning to see that people need webdesign, IE content management systems and perhaps a mail ordering form for requests for makeup and design requests.

if you are interested PM me or hit me on MSN at spartan.5150@gmail.com

Your website looks like it needs some love, I'm beginning to see that people need webdesign, IE content management systems and perhaps a mail ordering form for requests for makeup and design requests.

if you are interested PM me or hit me on MSN at spartan.5150@gmail.com

thanks for the offering, the website is something that both me and andsim is working on and will be soon updated to a more colorfull page!

hello guys,

anders and i decided to build our business into one

Calypso Beauty Center. I just redesign homepage for our business
here is the link Calypso Beauty Center
check out i have made but it still incomplete

Correct :) my new business partner that deals with Hair, body and surgerys:yay:

Yes, today ive reopened my studio, it's now a stand alone business!

Back