Announcing: The Rock Asylum

Stave

Deactivated Account
PLEASE NOTE: This show has now come to a end, however a brand new show with this and a old show merged together is in production. Keep your eyes out on the forum for more information!

poster1.jpg

Hey fellow Rockers!

Join us every week at 15:00 MA Time to appreciate the true power of Rock and Metal, we will pray to the Rock Gods and ask for guidance in our path of Rockucation every week and we will have fun on air with many many fun segments and chances to win PED!

On The Rock Asylum good music is important to us so we will be using multiple techniques to bring you the best Rock music and keep it fresh and interesting every week!

One of our ways of doing this is giving you the ability to vote for your favourite Sub Genres of rock and metal! We want you to vote for your favourites now!

Vote now using the links below:

What is your Favroute Genre of Rock?
What is your Favroute Genre of Metal?

[YOUTUBE]pVigwymU2YQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Every week i will try to add something new depending on what you have been voting for and what i like and using other ways to keep bringing you a fresh and interesting show you must tune into!

At The Rock Asylum we also believe that comedy is important, so we will insert a pinch of weird al here and there. We will also have many fun segments such as:

The Double our Ratings Game!
I will give you till there's 20 mins left of the show to tell everyone you know about the show and get them tuned in, if the amount of people listening doubles you will have till the end of the show to PM me "The Rock Asylum Rocks!" and you will win PED! I will state how many people can win on the night...

The Robot Download Chart
Every week our representatives on Akbal-Cimi in the Robot Empire will join us on the show to tell us what the top ten tracks are on the Robot Download Chart...

Rockucation!
Yes that's right every Sunday we will Rockucate you in the Ways of Rock and Metal, every week we will give rockucation lessons so you can learn the true power of rock! If you would like to submit your own rockucation lesson PM Me here or Email me at Stave@live.co.uk

The Satanic Chipmunks
A evil breed of Satanic Chipmunks who have the ability to transform into 20 foot tall satanic beasts! These critters will be joining us on air occasionally sharing their views on things, their gift of rock that they inherited by being related to Satan and of course last but not least making prank calls to unsuspecting victims!

As well as all of that we want you to join us on air, the doors are always open on The Rock Asylum for you to call in Via Skype just add madman6000 to Skype and ask to be included in the madness! Have something interesting to tell us? PM stave now and you could be a guest on air!

All that and so much more including more competitions and giveaways will be on the Weekly edition of The Rock Asylum here only on Atlas Haven Radio!

So Don't forget to tune in every week at 15:00 MA - 18:00 MA (Press U in game to see MindArk Time) www.AtlasHavenRadio.com

Rocking Regards!

Stave Petty
www.StavePetty.co.nr

Last edited:
This is a show not to be missed!. Can't wait till next Sunday now.... 7 more days.... what will I do with myself till then.

Yeah dude sounds amazingly like Ozzy. I had to find a video of them live to see what he looked like. I will add these guys to my collection.

Another band you may want to check out is one a socmates brother plays in.
He is an incrdible guitarist with serious credentials from one of the best music schools there is.

Check them out here if you like.
http://www.myspace.com/ramusic

Back