annoying daily missions

I was refering how such things like these are breaking down the economy.
Every gun I get is one less I have to buy on auction. Amp it with with my beast and I pay no MU (so not supporting the economy).
Use those to do other daily missions and I found a self sufficient cycle in which no MU is needed. And if I'm lucky to loot some extra gear, so much the better. This way it is possible to compete with UL gun owners.
But if everyone has an UL gun; how is anyone going to stimulate the economy?

I was refering how such things like these are breaking down the economy.
Every gun I get is one less I have to buy on auction. Amp it with with my beast and I pay no MU (so not supporting the economy).
Use those to do other daily missions and I found a self sufficient cycle in which no MU is needed. And if I'm lucky to loot some extra gear, so much the better. This way it is possible to compete with UL gun owners.
But if everyone has an UL gun; how is anyone going to stimulate the economy?
Well there are two options, the first one is that you have a higher turnover than the daily missions can provide you with guns for. And I mean that turnover is not really THAT high. If other planets introduce their daily missions and aren't as carefull about balancing this as the Caly team have been, this option could vanish and then the economy may have a problem. *cough* I'm already looking at Rocktropia for that, dunno why. :tongue2:

The second option is that you are either stupid or prefer a rather expensive playstyle and simply ignore the daily mission trader for the most part. So just keep grinding those MM mobs, Atroxes, Feffoxes etc. and the economy will be doing just fine. :yup:
It seems MA have been quite carefull to balance the ammount of guns the trader can put out to avoid hurting the economy. However so far I'd say this measure has been pretty unnecessary, because when I was about to buy my first gun I kept checking how many of them are available in the trader.... and the result was that like 4 ppl bought the gun and then it just stopped.
Now I bet those 4 ppl will be buying that gun, or similar ones over and over and over again. And there certainly are 4 or more for some of the other interesting guns from the trader that are below or above my level. However those ppl aren't stupid, or prefer an expensive playstyle, which means they wouldn't have bought it at 130+% in the auction anyway. :lolup:

Weird dayly mission.

Well it sounds simple enough, LOOT ONE Chikara Oni-San (L) ok so how many mobs will I have to kill to get this pistol? 10/100/1000/10,000 or more? Sounds like way more ammo then just kill X number of mobs for a daily token,:confused: Anyone else getting this type of level 1 daily mission ?

Well it sounds simple enough, LOOT ONE Chikara Oni-San (L) ok so how many mobs will I have to kill to get this pistol? 10/100/1000/10,000 or more? Sounds like way more ammo then just kill X number of mobs for a daily token,:confused: Anyone else getting this type of level 1 daily mission ?

The loot item missions have been reported to give 2 tokens. Hunt the right mobs if you want the drop?

The drop rate for Oni-San (L) is something like 1:1000 in cornundacauda and even less than that in combibo. If you were going to kill some anyway, you might want not to abandon the mission immediately but grinding just for it isn't probably worth the trouble. Moi, I've ever looted one from cauda and none from bibo despite killing quite a lot of both. Judging by the number of guns on auction, it might drop from something else though - ask your society, perhaps someone knows?

And yes, the only 'loot x' mission we've successfully completed (LR-1 Arrival (L) from merp) yielded 2 tokens.

After you kill the mobs needed for one of these daily missions, do you need to turn it in to some NPC ? Mine just sais completed and I dont know where to see any tokens...
Also the daily mission terminal is not reacting anymore..

After you kill the mobs needed for one of these daily missions, do you need to turn it in to some NPC ? Mine just sais completed and I dont know where to see any tokens...
Also the daily mission terminal is not reacting anymore..

When you killed the last mob for the mission you should get the token(s) directly to you inventory.
Materials section

Is it possible to tt them ? The tokens i mean...
:confused:

Not even that, can be TTed but for no pec

TT value of tokens is 1 pec but they're not tradable. Guns you get for them aren't tradable either.

That's a good thing if you ask me - otherwise some people would have dozens of alts doing bonus missions. :laugh:

There is another planet with reasonable daily missions that also starts with "C".

I abandon everything that doesn't concern mobs that are already on my to-do list. Really not going to spend a half a hour combing a desert for fugabarbas for mere 3 tokens, or waste ammo on mobs that don't have iron/bronze missions I haven't finished yet.

There is another planet with reasonable daily missions that also starts with "C".

Caprica? Daily cylon missions? I'm in! :silly2:

I abandon everything that doesn't concern mobs that are already on my to-do list. Really not going to spend a half a hour combing a desert for fugabarbas for mere 3 tokens, or waste ammo on mobs that don't have iron/bronze missions I haven't finished yet.

Fugabarbas in category 3 is a bonus mission and gives you 20 tokens instead of 3.

But sure, I also mainly do missions for mobs where I already have some mission - or if I want to experiment. Its the reason I have now hunted Formicacida.

I need to kill igni, where can I find those?
Right outside Honuri (mostly east side) might be the best location. Small spawn but they respawn, and there's nobody but allophyls around.

There are some igni in the swamp S of Odysseus Landing and (IIRC) NE of Fury, but both these locations are full of other nasty mobs.

I got bonus today, 10 Chirpy. Where can we find them ?

Back