Annual report AR Universe 2011

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
If anyone is interested, the swedish annual report for AR Universe (the owner of Calypso), for the year 2011. Maybe not so interesting because of the limited time the company owned Calypso.

http://patkal.se/doc/arsredovisning_2011-AR_Universe_Aktiebolag.pdf

Note 1: Net Turnover

Gross income 1 717 654
Profit sharing to Calypso Deed Holders -269 971
1 447 683

Which makes ~260k$ USD of gross income.
Guess the size of the team and make more realistic demands on him from now on :)

Which makes ~260k$ USD of gross income.
Guess the size of the team and make more realistic demands on him from now on :)

Yeah, well the deal with SEE got reversed in dec 2011, so it's only a month or maybe less of income from Calypso.

Note 4: Employees and staff costs
Average number of employees
2010: 14
2011: 0.0

Total salaries etc.
2010: 6.59 million SEK
2011: 25 k SEK

No one just made 25 000 kr. :wise:

No one just made 25 000 kr. :wise:

Salary cost was on "Board and CEO" part, so he/they are simply not included in the "Employee" post

If anyone is interested, the swedish annual report for AR Universe (the owner of Calypso), for the year 2011. Maybe not so interesting because of the limited time the company owned Calypso.

http://patkal.se/doc/arsredovisning_2011-AR_Universe_Aktiebolag.pdf

Note 1: Net Turnover

Gross income 1 717 654
Profit sharing to Calypso Deed Holders -269 971
1 447 683

my swedish is a little rusty, how many new castles did they "invest" in this time instead of investing in the product, fixing bugs, returning missing content and promoting it? :p
is there even a post for marketing/advertising in the report? :)

my swedish is a little rusty, how many new castles did they "invest" in this time instead of investing in the product, fixing bugs, returning missing content and promoting it? :p

Well, this is a report for AR Universe owning Calypso and not MA and the company took over the planet i the last month of 2011, because of that it don't say much about of the overall running of the planet. We most wait a year for the next report to see any thing more interesting.

Its a direct scan pdf unfortunately, so no google translate.

Basically it says;

• AR Universe took over control of Planet Calypso around the nov/dec transition.
  • For the reason above deposits were very small, only coming from one month of activity
  • The company will/would be hiring it's own staff in 2012
  • They sold a lot of CLDs in that last month

Basically it says;

• AR Universe took over control of Planet Calypso around the nov/dec transition.
  • For the reason above deposits were very small, only coming from one month of activity
  • The company will/would be hiring it's own staff in 2012
  • They sold a lot of CLDs in that last month

ty for a more serious response than my post deserved :)
so if i understand correctly the lack of personnel costs was due to them repossessing calypso without the existing SEE/ex MA staff.

Ah the legendary financial report for the CLD owners.

Did you get this directly from Bolagsverket? or did you get it from somewhere else?

Last edited:
Did you get this directly from Bolagsverket? or did you get it from somewhere else?

Indirectly from Bolagsverket, i have asses to a database with annual reports.

Back