Another act of jelousy?

Everyday I see people use creature controll capsule and kill people that are taming, this would be another act of jelousy for the rares, wouldnt it? so they can kill anyone so that no one finds them.
One question, tough, can they kill the mob with the capsule?
I do think I know who it is, too.

I think people just use the controlled creatures everywhere where there are crowds, without any second thought.

A creature lasts for 10 mins. To find a rare takes what, days? Personally I've spend 30+ hours over 2 weeks at the archipelago and didn't find any rares. So hardly anyone using the pills have a chance to prevent someone from taming a rare.

From what I heard, in a creature form you can't attack mobs and other controlled creatures.

I think people just use the controlled creatures everywhere where there are crowds, without any second thought.

A creature lasts for 10 mins. To find a rare takes what, days? Personally I've spend 30+ hours over 2 weeks at the archipelago and didn't find any rares. So hardly anyone using the pills have a chance to prevent someone from taming a rare.

From what I heard, in a creature form you can't attack mobs and other controlled creatures.

Isn't it possible that it could be an attempt to monopolize the "source"? Kill everyone else that's trying to tame the rare except for by your "pals".

People who wants those rares will have to get by them or get it from them. :scratch2:

It's kind of funny with those controlled creatures running between the ones which are tamming.

Once he started to kick me and then I changed from whip to a Combustive attack and killed him instantly :)
Once revived and when he found me again he was running the opposite direction. It happened like three times now that we killed those guys as they are share loot and everyone can shoot.

To me it's funny and entertaining :)

Back