Another example of the magnificence of the interface.

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
The "compact" button in storage. MAKE A FRIGGING CONFIRM BUTTON!!!! And I didn't even click on it :(.

/signed

also new items make my storage bump to the button(supportcase sent)

/signed

also new items make my storage bump to the button(supportcase sent)

Signed, its pain in the ass when it happen :D, i must admin that it happen to me like twice and i have big mess in storage from that time :DD Aaand Il: its bottom :) and its also painfull to scroll up every time you put something new inside ;f

This storage system has been do for an overhaul for quite some time. Sadly, just like the removed things, MA doesn't seem to care much about fixing it.

My pet peeve is not with the compact button. Although, I can certainly empathise with the issue.

The second thing mentioned in this thread is definitely a big issue.

I don't have items bump to the bottom. My items do, however, do however push other items from where they are to a another part of that inventory tab. This is very annoying. I place items in certain places for a reason. I don't want them to be moved. This did not use to happen. Before the recent VU upgrade things would move to the next available spot they could fit. It was fine like that. Why screw with something that worked ok.

The 2nd biggest issue is the the stack merge option for money. Far to many times when I am attempting to split at stack in overshoots and merges all the stacks I have.

I have these seperated for a reason. I trade with a number of people and it's easier to keep track of things if I have seperate stacks of money for each person I owe money to. An option to confirm that you actually wish to merge stacks would be ok. Better is just to remove that option all together.

My biggest issue it things not being put where you select. It should not be an issue for you to put the mouse in a area where you want something to go and it actually go there or at least near there instead of it putting the item way back at the top of the screen. If I want it in a spot that is too small move it lower not higher.

Yep totally agree.

I've sent a support case about this issue because it happened to me also. :(

the bump to bottom bug should be easy to fix ..... it has been there before some years back ;)

The "compact" button in storage. MAKE A FRIGGING CONFIRM BUTTON!!!! And I didn't even click on it :(.

oh god, now i have a new thing to worry about, im going to SCREAM if that ever happens to me and i have to rearrange all my junk again.. :( :p

I wish they'd make boxes show in whichever section you put them in (as well as in the containers tab). Then, i could keep easier track of my stuff in boxes in inventory and wouldn't have to rely on the ordering as much.

A bit OT but does anyone else have trouble with the focus being stolen by the loot window when it pops up? That's a bug that has been fixed and unfixed who knows how many times and it's a problem for me again now.

Reactions: jod
ohh sy bottom ofc :p

there is really a more advanced split in the material tab needed
specially for all the tiny new stuff implemented

materials:
-extractors
-skins
-animal parts
etc.

resources
-enmatter ref.
-minerals ref.
-enmatter unref.
-minerals unref.
-others(dung etc.)

Just more proof that MA could mess up a wet dream even if they started with a hard on and a handfull of warm lotion

Id be handy but i dont care, i quit caring.

All id is toss every thing in stor let it rot and rot some more.

What I would like is a select item fuction so i can toss my complete inventory window or storage window from inv to stor and back.

This would save me fuckloads of time when I need to move 300+items from stor to inv or back!

Aaah yes, the interface as a whole sucks. It just need to be redone from scratch. Hire someone from Apple or something ;). I was just blowing off some steam as this great feature affected me recently.

ohh sy bottom ofc :p

there is really a more advanced split in the material tab needed
specially for all the tiny new stuff implemented

materials:
-extractors
-skins
-animal parts
etc.

resources
-enmatter ref.
-minerals ref.
-enmatter unref.
-minerals unref.
-others(dung etc.)

It would be awsome if they do that to Storage someday :cool:

equip/unequip all armor would be nice

Yep, it's annoying when you hit that button by accident.

THe "going to the bottom of the inventory" issue is also annoying as hell. I hope MA fixes it asap.

The 2nd biggest issue is the the stack merge option for money. Far to many times when I am attempting to split at stack in overshoots and merges all the stacks I have.

I have these seperated for a reason. I trade with a number of people and it's easier to keep track of things if I have seperate stacks of money for each person I owe money to. An option to confirm that you actually wish to merge stacks would be ok. Better is just to remove that option all together.

But for this one, i would recomend a pen and paper. It should work and fixes readily your problem. You can input it also to a spreadsheet. :twocents:

OOoOOooOOOO

I almost forgot about that gremlin.

That on usually happens after a major VU. If I am not mistaken they rearranged my entire inventory when VU10 came out. That is like the 3rd time that has happened to me since I started playing EU. That one is about the worst. :rolleyes:

oh god, now i have a new thing to worry about, im going to SCREAM if that ever happens to me and i have to rearrange all my junk again.. :( :p

I would be happy if stuff went where I placed it and stayed there. WHen I try and put something in a particular place I have to use micrometer precision otherwise it ends up somewhere totally different (often scrolled off the page). Also things move around in my inventory - they do not stay where I put them. Fix these two things and we will not need a compact button.

Back