Votes: 61 25.2%
  • after three but before six

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • after six but before nine

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • after nine months

Votes: 118 48.8%

• Total voters
I got mine after just a few days more than 6 months, in November 2006. It was very different then though, as there was only a Top 25 list and the big uberhofs on small mobs didn't happen until a bit later when they adjusted the loot distribution to make that possible. I think a 1k Snable or 5k Argonaut was unheard of in 2006, or certainly very rare if they happened at all.

I got my first ever hof in a team a few weeks ago, about 10months into the game and none on my own, just one silent on my own

I got a 8.4K argo adult HOF at around 11 months.
And I think you are still a noob at 9 months, I'm still a noob at 2 years.

Gypsy

I have had 2 'genuine' HOF's 1284PED Feff and 800PED something, both around the 6 to 9 month time...

However I think that you should define a HOF more precisely, because since MA nerffed the HOF board it is possible to get a HOF with a 100PED loot :mad:

Which in my book is NOT a HOF at all... Just a BIG loot.

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

I got it two years after I started , on x-mas 26 december 2007 ;)

451 Cumbriz!!!

I couldn't believe it!!!!

Omg!!

I guess mine is gonna be after 9 months cause I have been playing for about 9 months now and no HOF yet. Here's to hoping it happens soon, my ped card would appreciate it.

Took me 21 months to get my first HOF - 325 Ped Bery. :)

For those who haven't had one yet, keep trying - it'll happen.

After the first few weeks. I put in a $20 U.S.D. deposit and got mining gear that let me get a hof on steam. Since I seldom use it I think I still have most of it stored :D

After 1½ years I still haven't got my first

Within the first 6 months I had this uber hof..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and in the same run, approx 1 hour later (check time ;) )this uber hof...

This one was one month later...

:D

Last edited:
Got mine about 4 months after I started playing, 310 pedish on troxe.

A month later got my Uber troxe @ 1600 pedish ;)

Interesting 1 in 4 of us gained our first HOF within three months of playing. That seems incredibly high for a skill based game :)

First global was on a young Fem Snable on my first week of hunting.
First HoF of 500 PED came from a young Berry slightly less than 3 months after joining.
First Uber was in mining when I had less than 50 in prospecting :scratch2:

Ahh ... the good old days of beginner's luck ... :wtg:

And this is a skill-based game: the higher my skills get the lower the returns

Interesting 1 in 4 of us gained our first HOF within three months of playing. That seems incredibly high for a skill based game :)

"Voters: 184"
Active Players: some more ;)

So, how significant is this poll?

Poll shows exactly what I expected.
Huge biases to the extremes...

You always get that on volontary polls like this.

Not to mention that the question is flawed, time is irrelevant to your assumption, you are making assumptions on skill level which is purely related to peds cycled, not time.

Unfortunatly it says nothing about what you try to "prove".

The first was after the 8 months of playing. The second was after another 6 months. And the last one of my three hofs came after another 7 months. It's now 4 months since then, so I doubt I'll get more in this year :silly2:

Got 3 hofs so far.

1st was a 7.4k mollisk, with oils, after 3 months or so of depositing and getting nothing back.
2nd fairly recently, was a 273 ped mine, of lysterium, and 3rd last week with an atrox provider, only 223 ped of oil, which got me on 99th position, but disapeared 5 mins later.

To date though, only looted 1 thing really worth anything, and that was an 99 ped isis lr41, from a drone 2. Yet to recieve anything remotly good in loot, like an ESI and so forth.

"Voters: 184"
Active Players: some more ;)

So, how significant is this poll?

Exactly. ;)

That true of pretty much all of the polls on EF. Representitive of a small section of the EF users....not at all representitive of the EU player base as a whole.

But they can be fun for the heck of it. :D

small hof 130 pedder on atrax on a weird hour within a month.
semi sized 412 pedder on berycle less than 2 months

i expect to hit a 4 digit before 4 month mark

In my first 3 months I had 3 mining Hofs + one spaceship with a 35 pedder :).
After 8 months I got my first and only hunting HOF 8,2k molisk:yay:.
since that one nothing:mad:

Back