Another Note (2 Nov)

i wounder if anything will happen at 4140,9802 on the 10th

lets hope so lol

most likey there will be another note drop for time

I wonder if anything will happen at 4140,9802 on the 10th

Yes, there will be loads of avatars moonwalking, or running up the (invisible) down escalators.
There will also be humongous amounts of lag caused by these same avatars all changing their clothes and armour at the same time.

Low 994 South Itsere moving slowly north. Rain later.

Yes, there will be loads of avatars moonwalking, or running up the (invisible) down escalators.
There will also be humongous amounts of lag caused by these same avatars all changing their clothes and armour at the same time.

Low 994 South Itsere moving slowly north. Rain later.

Nah it will be really quiet there, since everyone will be at the correct coords 6140, 9802 ;)

Two correct guesses at the location in a row :yay:

so it's nuss lull right?

Seems to be Nus Lull Nov 10th...any guess as to what time though, i may actually make this one...:)

OK, but what time on Nov 10th will this whatever it is take place?

Guess is the note containing the time must still drop / be shown on the adscreens.

I guess dropped notes not shown in public will sooner or later appear on Ad screens.

Looted a note today
6th Nov, what do i do with it? Sell? Tried to get into decoding site but failed. Im a tech phobe so haven't a clue. Advice would be nice. ty

Looted a note today
6th Nov, what do i do with it? Sell? Tried to get into decoding site but failed. Im a tech phobe so haven't a clue. Advice would be nice. ty

Make a screenie and upload it and post it here...

PM me if you need assistance!

Looted a note today

If you can post a screenshot of the item window with a picture of the note, I'm sure someone can decode it for you (or confirm if it's one that has already dropped).

If you can post a screenshot of the item window with a picture of the note, I'm sure someone can decode it for you (or confirm if it's one that has already dropped).
em i agree with oleg...post a screeny... hehe yeh that's my input (-:!!!!:wtg::yay:

u loot a note? then post a picture on this thread or some thread...

Please take a screenshot of it ingame, and post it here so we can decode it.

Well this is the 9th and no time yet know for Nus Lull :-(. I guess I will camp out there for the night and stay put until something happens LOL. Could be a long day if this is not the place. :rolleyes:

Well this is the 9th and no time yet know for Nus Lull :-(. I guess I will camp out there for the night and stay put until something happens LOL. Could be a long day if this is not the place. :rolleyes:

I'm there now alone apart from a few visitors, I'll keep checking and post here should anything kick off. I'm playing poker so I may as well park somewhere useful while not doing anything else.

That's assuming anything happens and that I survive it of course :laugh:

t

i've been camped there since sunday lol!

screen

pics of the notes looted yesterday
notes.jpg

decodes in to 52 65 65 65 = 1000 = in hex 01:30 CET and 00:30 MA time.

see ya

holy frick i missed it?!?!?! i been there for almost a week lol

My Note

Hi everybody i looted this one from a Exa dominant ^^ . Who could help me to decod it ?

-NaRuTo-
That note is the same as the one shown on the first post of this thread
:)

Back