Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
My Support

Support Case 1xxxxx history
13 Feb 2007 XXXX XXXXX:
From Your Website:

Developers Blog said:
Hunting Loot Distribution
12 Feb 2007

Following the lively forum discussions lately regarding the loot distribution, we felt we had to comment as we believe some discontent can be avoided by presenting our view on loot distribution.
We understand that some of you prefer an even loot distribution. However, an important reason that some mobs don't carry loot, or that loot size varies, is that higher loots are essential for securing a frequent loot of items. Some items, such as limited weapons, are useless if looted broken.

Regards,
Development Team.

You write the new limit on loot on low level mobs is in place that they can loot Limited items not broken. You really thought about that bevor writing this statement?

1) What Limited Item a Diripi drops that has a TT value of 1700 Ped?

2) What Limited Item a Combibo drops if any at all that has a TT value of over 5000 Ped?

3) What Limited Item a Maffoid drops that has a TT value of over 8000 Ped?

What limited Item dropped up to now which could not drop in full TT Value due to the mob they dropped for? I do not now of one item which was limited by that bevor that loot change VU.

So either show us the new high TT limited items or change the not true statement on your website as it seams in now way true as it is stated at the moment.

Regards

Me said:
13 Feb 2007 XXXX XXXXX:
Or the Drone 1 with 11K - never saw a L imtem dropped from a Drone.

Entropia Support said:
19 Feb 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for the report and for sharing your thoughts on these matters with us. As you might know already and as stated in the Support Policy, the Entropia Universe Support Dept. cannot discuss details about in-world systems or the economy of Entropia Universe. We can only assure you that your remarks will be forwarded to the release manager.

Regards,
Entropia Support

So on one side they say Loot adjustment was made because of :

However, an important reason that some mobs don't carry loot, or that loot size varies, is that higher loots are essential for securing a frequent loot of items. Some items, such as limited weapons, are useless if looted broken

a) Which L item was of so high value that the lootsize of the creatures has to be adjusted? - My answer no one as the most costly L item by far is the Modified Korss (full TT 5430) then the Improved Korss (full TT 1983) which already dropped from a Mob which was capable to loot them at full TT.

b) Why adjust loot for low level mobs to over 10K loot when for example the Korss 400 (L) is below 200 ped max TT and Mobs like drones, Gibny, and a lot of this now uber looting crap mobs never dropped a L item at all? Or do you intend to Loot L items of 4000 Peds from Ripersnapper? I do not belive in that at all.

Ueber Loots on low/midlevel mobs to reason with otherwise L items would loot broken is ridiculouse and shows how much time you take to formulate such statements....

Back