Anti-Cheat

Entropia itself alred have anti cheat build in,, that active scan all you process like Warden / or Riot(lol/valorant) anti cheat

And you wonder why you keep see bots
Since entropia is simple and very high latency friendly game you can use Pixel hunt as build in and not direct hijack and change any information in Memory or CPU

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/PixelSearch.htm you have thousand ways and tools or even code yourself this kind function
And as i said since EU is not low reponse / action game not much they can do to automate catch and punish this boys

Plus not forget same time mindark not want enforce this rule , if someone is bot generate more decay aka revenue and same time crash markup make marging so tigth that probably eventual is loss to bot to , since is clear lack focus in fixing economy itself and keep gear treadmill(think about wow or ffxiv) that work flawess so far in last decade

Interesting video, ty for sharing. I knew this was coming one day.
Its funny, back when I used to play CS:GO like near 20 years ago I said how this kind of program would be the end of non-cheating in games and they are doing exactly the transition that will make cheater near impossible to detect in the futur.

Why ? Simple...
They said it plainly. "This AI learn about biometric all the time and can learn from a player" <--- Thats the cheaters of the future. They will suck and get a bit better as the AI learn their biometric behavior and just be "pro cheaters" as the AI will work of their personal biometric anomalies. Thus, they will be "pro" detected as "humans". Everything is explained in the video in a way. These guys will have the blueprint to make the perfect cheater tool.

A town put no lock on their doors and make it easy for robbers.
The town put locks so then the robbers get smarter becoming lockpickers
The town upgrade to digital lock and now the robber become hackers.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

In the end it's really all it is in this world. As long as we need security, we simply train the bad to be better at our own fee and end up limiting our own freedom with that security. The bad people just get smarter. The mentality of the world is terrible. It train people to be better at bad deeds and try to turn the people who believe they are getting protected into sheeps as they rely on others for protection they dont even understand to be scummed anyway in the end by the bad ppl and the one selling the security.

Back