Help: Antikleia's mentoring servises!!!

bump it again,,,,,:yay::yay::yay:

gl with this.

Personally, I try to screen my disciples out at the very start..so I waste less time.

I actually made a website a long time ago, to help teach them the most important realities of the game www.geocities.com/mentorfade

I have been thinking about re-doing it. You can use such a site or make your own, to help screen out new players who may be expecting EU to be something that it is not....then get discouraged...then quit.

LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS TO HELP THEM!!!:yay::yay:!!!!

gl with this.

Personally, I try to screen my disciples out at the very start..so I waste less time.

I actually made a website a long time ago, to help teach them the most important realities of the game www.geocities.com/mentorfade

I have been thinking about re-doing it. You can use such a site or make your own, to help screen out new players who may be expecting EU to be something that it is not....then get discouraged...then quit.

ty very much mate for the web!!!it's very usefull!!!
i will check it out!:yay:

cool...do keep in mind that some of this information is no longer accurate.

for example...nobody gets jobs as a runner, now that mobs are more intelligent....they attack whoever is shooting at them now.

cool...do keep in mind that some of this information is no longer accurate.

for example...nobody gets jobs as a runner, now that mobs are more intelligent....they attack whoever is shooting at them now.

yes i know that many things change!!!:D:D:D

BUMP AGAIN!!!:yay::yay:

I'd like to be a just arrived again lol (cause im still noob :D )

I'd like to be a just arrived again lol (cause im still noob :D )

if you were,i would take you!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
(we are all noobs !!!!):yay::yay:
Antikleia

back from vacations:yay::yay::yay:!!!

looking for new players that want help!!

Antikleia!!!

bump!!!!:clap:
if you are new and need help pm!!!!!:D:D

bump again!!!:yay::yay::yay:

take a look for a mentor :yay::yay:

Away for vacation!!!!:D:D:D

Back