Help: Any info or contact avabilable with Robroy.

Eli

Prowler
Elissia Eli Talor
Hello all,

I'm grasping at straws here. Unfortunately, I've lost all contact with Robroy, and it appears he hasn't checked forums in a very, very long time.

Does anyone have any contact with this gentleman? If you have an email that he checks, or if you have any way to contact him or any news about what he's up to these days, it would be great if you can let me know.

Feel free to PM me. Or, if you have a way to contact him that he would actually hear/see, please do me a favor and throw a line in there and let him know I am trying to contact him, and I've sent him a PM to check.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks all!
Eli

Hello all,

I'm grasping at straws here. Unfortunately, I've lost all contact with Robroy, and it appears he hasn't checked forums in a very, very long time.

Does anyone have any contact with this gentleman? If you have an email that he checks, or if you have any way to contact him or any news about what he's up to these days, it would be great if you can let me know.

Feel free to PM me. Or, if you have a way to contact him that he would actually hear/see, please do me a favor and throw a line in there and let him know I am trying to contact him, and I've sent him a PM to check.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks all!
Eli

When RobRoy bought the Mall, there were rumors he was actually Skalman. Those rumors were laid to rest by Skalman himself when he explained in this post they've known each other for 30 years.

Robroy is a friend of mine i talked to him about your post yesterday and he said he will try to find some time to get things rolling again and contact you.

/Zap

Hey, I really appreciate that! :) Skalman also touched base with me today so I'm hoping things will come to life shortly. Again, thank you guys a lot for helping me out! Hopefully more fun to come :yay:

Back