Question: Any Merp young land areas with max density?

Stave

Deactivated Account
With the recent changes to atami's paradise, i find myself looking for a new merp young hunting ground, OLA53 has youngs, but it isnt max density.

So, does anyone know of a merp young land area with max density and no other mobs around/barely any other around?

My reasons for merp young/max density isnt for missions, i dont care much for them, just for skilling needs.

The problem with 53 is that due to the lower density, it takes longer to gather a decent sized group, slowing down the speed of hunting and skilling.

Stave

Last edited:
With the recent changes to atami's paradise, i find myself looking for a new merp young hunting ground, OLA53 has youngs, but it isnt max density.

So, does anyone know of a merp young land area with max density and no other mobs around/barely any other around?

My reasons for merp young/max density isnt for missions, i dont care much for them, just for skilling needs.

The problem with 53 is that due to the lower density, it takes longer to gather a decent sized group, slowing down the speed of hunting and skilling.

Stave

Hi,

The "bronze support" period is currently set for the summer period only.
So you would be welcome to come back after the summer, unless we decide to extend the period.

Gl in finding a new LA & my apologies for not being able to please everyone !
Feel free to try out the maturity 4 anyhow.

The best to you,

Atami

Land 53 Nort Segna

Are you sure 53 doesn't have max density? It certainly used to. The area simply is large enough that you will get areas that are not densly filled with merp. As I did over half of my iron mission there - the densest area used to be north of the lake between the lake and the narrow bay.

Yeah just checked recently, definately isnt max density

Back