Any New LA's in auction ?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Is the auction for the new LA's over, if so what were the prices paid for the new ones and who got them?

What are the current bids, and who is bidding?

Ah, that story again, well I guess they will go for 100K+ again from usual suspects:)

nice to know some things in EU dont change.

not that im against akoz....

Well, at some point people get ATH or sell their eggs, so they could participate in the auctions. I am hoping that with the ads, new professions introduced and old being developed (like taming) some of us can focus on being uber in a narrow field and with time start making a little profit and save up for LA:)

if had that egg and sold for 100k i would buy land what u gotta lose :D

AndromedaDiablo said:
if had that egg and sold for 100k i would buy land what u gotta lose :D
the answer to that is very simple...100k :D

Accounts should only be able to hold 5 land area deeds maximum so that one rich person doesn't try to break everyone's back.

There's a reason why public companies set a maximum percentage on how much ownership one person can have.

Just my opinion, I'm not even a bidder in this market.

I agree with ya epic...dont really know akoz at all, nothing to be against him on except for his bidding. Its very dissapointing to see the monopoly created there, I cant imagine he would keep all of em, he got a good deal on the sales when the 3 las went up and turned around and tried to sell 1 for nearly 200k more.

On LA's I definately agree, they hold massive value, and should not be locked out all at once...a limited top bid of 1 la per lot would be a good thing imo.

Maggorra said:
he can probably sell it for more then 100k when only 1 la in auction;)
not if no one hunts there.

and to make a point...no matter what is put there or who owns it i for one will not be hunting there, maybe im alone but im just saying, in order for it to hold value after first sale it has to be a good hunting/mining spot.

I've said it before a few times, and I +rep to Epic for voicing that idea - very sound idea there!

I don't mind that the LA's go for so much (though it does dash any hopes I have of buying a LA unless I want to spend what I'd pay for a new car...), it's just the concept of Monopolies amongst the LA's can screw up the entire hope us newbs/non-vets have of owning one - buy a LA, by the time next LA auction comes up, you can have enough ped to buy another one (or two), etc etc, with it snowballing in size and exponent.

That's business, but at some point you *have* to break the size increase, or you will create a forced monopoly that will create a LOT of strife in the community (note the large amount of people refusing to hunt on owned land now... specifically LA owned by people with more than a few, due to the taxes!).

I just hope that eventually they allow sub-divisioning of owned land (or perhaps buy a "share" in a land area and gain a small % of the earned profits in a given period..?)...

Meh, hope the LA's go to some new blood - good to get some "differences" in how the LA's are run out there. It's late, I'm tired, and I hope I made some sense :p. G'nite!

So is the auction over and what went to who at what price?

Would like to know that too and can't look myself, no gaming PC nearby the next days.

7 of them - 3 hours to go from time of this post

So has the bidding war ended? :)

:girl:

jep. now theyre gone :)

36 250000 - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
28 136000 - Jolana Kitty Brice
29 150001 - Modified Akoz Powe
31 149011 - Coover coover Tristan
37 209999 - Barmaley HunterZ Tex
32 125001 - Modified Akoz Power
38 200999 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

Last edited:
TY Davi :)

My system was lagging, I didn't see the details in your post the first time around. lol

Grats to the new land owners! :)

Felicity said:
TY Davi :)

My system was lagging, I didn't see the details in your post the first time around. lol

Grats to the new land owners! :)

lets say thx to the editfunction :D

Davi-D said:
lets say thx to the editfunction :D
LOL Oooh good so I'm *NOT* losing my mind then. :) I thought it told you when a post was editted, but I see that it didn't indicate edits on either of ours above. Weird.

Anyway, thanks so much for the info! :) Its tough being at work without EU access when exciting stuff happens. lol ;)

Davi-D said:
jep. now theyre gone :)

36 250000 - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
28 136000 - Jolana Kitty Brice
29 150001 - Modified Akoz Powe
31 149011 - Coover coover Tristan
37 209999 - Barmaley HunterZ Tex
32 125001 - Modified Akoz Power
38 200999 - ?

Seems like Akoz is the most clever bidder, or maybe he got the most crappiest LA's. I think the last LA, close to the unopened area in NE got a greatest deal tho, there will be a TP over there sometime. As goes for the small Northest area.

A middle TP on that cold island isn't too unlikely either I'd say. That place is just too far from TP's in overall. A noob-unfriendly area. Without a tp-chip u wont come back.

Good luck with your LA's though, nice bidding action it was! :)

Which one is the hispidus land?

Whoever got it, please don't raise the maturity. :rolleyes:

Anyone know who got #38? Auction was lagging like hell when it passed so i didnt see who won. :rolleyes:

Yea all new LA-owners, leave the maturity for now and let the mining tax stay on 0 so we can mine the shit out of all these LA's before it's too late ;)

Xen said:
Which one is the hispidus land?

Whoever got it, please don't raise the maturity. :rolleyes:

i think the 250k one was

Back