any reliable inventory calculators?

Tournament Spon

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
I remember a few years ago a couple websites that you could cut and paste your inventory into and they would calculate a somewhat reasonable estimate of the value of what you had.

Do any of these websites/tools still exist and are they still somewhat accurate?

Is the in game market history what everyone is using now?

Looking to sell some of the storage unit to raise funds for some hunting fun but to much time spent analyzing prices is way to boring for me these days, thanks for your help!

Oh yea and who else is IN LOVE with the ability to MOVE PEOPLE by running into them... god i remember getting stuck at the auction house begging people to move so i could get out of there :yay: this game seems to have gotten better, aside from the complete destruction of what i remember alot of the cities looking like.

Entropia Tools is probably what you are thinking of. the prices are only as reliable as the info that can be got from the client loader, ie not very for rare items but quite good for regular trade items. Its still very usfull to count up the TT value and have a stab at total with markup, it highlights the valuable stuff so you can verify those manually (and assume everything else is probably near TT).

yes thats like what i remember!

thanks for the quick reply + rep

now to find a reseller who wants to make a quick buck reselling everything i want to get rid of ;)

Back