Any Strange signal yet?

Ya, the old way way alot more fun....especialy if you found a spaceship with noone around! :)

The thing I thought was really odd about looting these, the total of the 3 beacons is 89 TT - but no swirlies - they obviously don't count for globals or hofs...

XZC

Ya, the old way way alot more fun....especialy if you found a spaceship with noone around! :)

The thing I thought was really odd about looting these, the total of the 3 beacons is 89 TT - but no swirlies - they obviously don't count for globals or hofs...

XZC

Same as OOTS then - when Travolta had his 40+ ped of Angel scales, there was no global either, depsite the total TT of the find being over 50. There are also other cases where you get a large TT return but no global / hof, for example you can get a lot of residue from a non-succcess on a limited blueprint, but no global / hof.

So - globals / HOFs come from a TT value of a success in mining / crafting, any extras don't count.

I'm guessing the time consuming part of bringing back beacons was not in the delivery system of the beacon itself but rather the actual mission/instance part that happens when you activate the beacon.

Yes, the complexity is not in beacons as such but in instances, and ultimately a good and customizable instance system is far far more important to have than beacons. Making the beacons be more labyrinthal, is in a way "just graphics". The tool set the content developers can use is more interesting and more important. The better it is, the more and more interesting instances we will get over the next years.

Back