Anyone else a Paolini fan?

Rvalldrgg

Prowler
Society
Synergen
Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
I bet you i am a larger (both figurative and realistically) Christopher Paolini fan. The man who wrote, so far, 3 of the 4 books in the Inheritance cycle, is coming out with a 4th book in the future, for those of you who didn't know it.

I was wondering:

-How many people are fans of the Inheritance Cycle?
-How much do you know about the cycle?
-Do you think you know more about the books than me?
-How much are you willing to bet?

~Rvalldrgg

I am a Paolini fan, loved all 3 books of Inheritance Cycle. Lost a bit of respect for the man when i saw the Eragon movie. Granted that it is not his fault that the movie is that bad, but i still wonder how he agreed to sell the rights to a script like that. Maybe the script was actually alot better than the movie itself.. who knows..

Anyways, im not willing to bet simply because, i read so much fantasy literature that i may end up messing facts between books lol. But hey, i got a Brisingr t-shirt? lol

yah, i didn't like the movie at all. there were so many things wrong with it. but yah, i have all 3 books. Lemme tell you about them:

Eragon: I've read so many times that the cover, front and back, fell off around the same time. I know it probably by heart, but i mean all of the major events and most- if not all- of the minor ones.

Eldest: Used for a pillow many times when i read it late late at night. 2nd best i like.

Brisingr: Used for a pillow last night! the best book so far in the cycle.

The 4th book: Paolini said the cover might be a pink dragon facing (right, i think).

Back