Question: Anyone else shooting blanks? (screenshots)

Rednexi

Stalker
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Redneksi Rednexi Babek
Hello. I have a question to make.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Screenshots are blank when i printscreen, and go to paint and paste, voila! a blank screen full of blackness.

Has worked this way so far, never had this problem before...

Does autoscreener programs still produce valid screenshots? Any suggestion to one?

oh, and forgot to add, this problem showed itself after the last patching, 10.0.14...

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's not an auto screenshot taker but use Fraps it never fails. Just set your printsceen key to take the screenshot if that's what you use now and it means no more copying the image :)

ROFL F'naar f'naar :laugh:

poptart

Ofc the extra advantage to Fraps is you can record video too. Just set up another hotkey for it ;)

Try taking them in window mode, a friend has the same problem in full screen but in a window it works fine.

You can switch between fullscreen and window mode using alt-enter - provided your using different resolutions for each.

Try taking them in window mode, a friend has the same problem in full screen but in a window it works fine.

You can switch between fullscreen and window mode using alt-enter - provided your using different resolutions for each.

Yepp, but i dont wish to play in windowed mode, it used to work in fullscreen too this way, but after 10.0.14 it seized to do so...

Alt-tabbing usually ended up leaving ym game-screen black aswell, when returning from desktop via alt-tabbing...
Gabriel.Xing said:
turn on advanced resolutions mode in advanced options

worked well for me but as nadie said,get fraps

have to try this, what does this actually do?

but maybe ill just get fraps, seems shortest route to happiness :silly2:

thanks for the tipsensson everybody! :yay:

Vasectomies cheap, my firefly you're testicles:) and you will be shootin blanks:D
Seriously this may be an issue related to adminsitrator privelages on your computer.
Login as admin.
Set any screen shot utility to admin. i.e fraps
Edit save location
Set any HID device you use to admin i.e logitech gamepanel.
And
most importantly make sure the file your saving too is a valid location.

All the best....O0)o)o_) I hear the screams of something being cut off:)

oh yea, forgot to update this, installing fraps did the job, and not shooting blanks anymore! :yay:

thanks for help!

Back