Buying: anyone selling a ship?

ChadGareau

Prowler
Chad Wizardo Gareau
I know they are still not functioning and I know that MA screwed ship owners by putting TPs in space ..... still, wondering if anyone is interested in selling and at what price.

**pm me with any details if you don't want to post here**

Last edited:
yeah i would be curious about hangar prices too but i guess it`s easier to buy one when the bonuses are paid.

I read somehwere that Mindark is going to divide up all the peds that people spent to go into space, while hangars were not functioning -- then give that $ to pilots / hangar owners.

I believe that's what he's talking about ;)

And by the way - I doubt you'll be able to find someone to sell a hangar to you right now, since nobody knows where it's going.
It would be like selling an unscratched lottery ticket .. or a lottery ticket that has won - but nobody knows the prize, yet. :duh:

what bonus?

When you currently travel to another celestial body, you have to pay 25 ped. This fee will be distributed amongst hangar-owners once the hangars are operational again.

ok .. thanks for that info. I'm still interested in finding out if anyone wants to sell and at what price.

k good to see you got what I wrote, sry if my post was too short. However I thought everyone who is interested in a hangar would know what they generate atm... :D

Not really much peds people will get by the generated peds from tp´ing,. if 500.000 to 1million ped generated by tp hangar owners will only get like 10k ped each,. if my math not worse than expected...

When will hangars be available to use again? if 3 more months more then could maybe generate 50k to each hangar owner,. Just some bullshit I am firing out of my mouth,.

But have to think about even if 1million ped is generated from tp´ing hangar owner not really resieving that much as some people would think....

Last edited:
But have to think about even if 1million ped is generated from tp´ing hangar owner not really resieving that much as some people would think....

Yes, but they haven't had to do anything for those peds have they and anyone who's used the TPs to go to/from CND & CP have been able to go directly.

No waiting to get another 3 passengers, etc, just jump in to the TP, pay the 25ped and arrive.

Very easy to travel, very easy to spend your peds.

If I was selling my hangar - which i'm not - i think my SB would be 200k peds based on the fact that in the past i've been offered 195k. As the new ships will at least not look as if they've been crayoned by a 3 yr old and fitted out by joe bloggs the local handy man I recon we will have some pretty mean looking ships to blast off into space with.
As to receiving the tp money, its a nice bonus but nowhere near as much fun as trying to get all your passengers to 1 place at the same time, with languages to get round, lost and disconnected passengers, being told pilot x only charges x amount so is that ok? helping first timers to sit in the seats while being hassled by a seasoned player who's "done it all before" and has no time to wait for "damm noobs" passengers disconnecting halfway to cnd and demanding their money back because their damm provider cant keep a decent connection,oh yeah and people sitting in the pilots seat and goin AFK so no-one can go anywhere LOL and on.........whee its nice to have a rest but i DO miss my ship :)

Keep in mind that any "working" pilot may not be able to trade their hangar even if they wanted to.

Deeds have to be set to 'restricted' to be able to trade them.

As there are no estate terminals for the hangars, the deed would have to have already been restricted back in August, to be able to be traded now.

Back