Apartments to check out at TI Platinum

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
When I run low on PED I sometimes go round buildings looking at apartments to see if I can find any interesting ones - it's usually more fun than sweating! Today I went round TI Platinum and I thought I'd mention the interesting apartments on the off chance that someone else might be interested.

TI Platinum
Flat - Owner --- Comments
2A - Branan Bran Baraun --- Some art
4D - Echo Echo Biatch --- An incredible dinosaur built of Longu Claws & Merp sails
6D - Addz Rockly Harley --- An apartment decorated in blue & yellow
6F - James Jambon Zidane --- Some Kostabi paintings
8E - Butch Butch Carisbrook --- A "Security console" - nice idea
9A - Ido Starlit Sunnder --- Ido's beauty parlour
15A - Jenny Chipie Orca --- Some art
15F - Jenny Chipie Orca --- Some more art
18F - Andrellica Andre Redwillow --- A lot of curtains
20A - Lady Missie Saint --- Hair Salon, decorated in yellow and grey

If people are interested I may do the same for other apartment blocks

Interesting after all to pick out some of the few opened appartements there still are.

If you're bored you may visit my appartement in Sakura Juujou 16 G, but depending to your computer specs you may have to calculate between 30 and 120 seconds loading time :wtg:

If i remeber right Jenny Chipie Orca tried to get the whole lvl 15 :), maybe just these two with payed rents?

Shadowimage

I will do that, sounds interesting

Nirfu

I wasn't so bored that I checked out who owned the apartments where the rent was not paid!

One of the nice things about visiting other apartments is that it give me ideas for decorating my own

I take the lack of response as meaning that no one is interested in me reporting on apartments, so I'll keep the info to myself in the future.

Nah info is cool ; u should do a full list of it and maybe a poll or vote after .
+ rep for this i'll check it out as soon as i can :wtg:

Your topic should be

Apartment to check out at TI CITY.

After Platinum, you can do GOLD, SILVER, COPPER. There are still plenty of space in your 1st post.

Just take your time.

However, thanks for your effort.

That's a good idea. I'm going to check those out.

i have a decent skull collection at in 13E

:)

Back