Apology to the Community

diver

Provider
Society
Wildd3amons
travis nomad Barnes
I just want to apologize to this community of ours, and no , i didnt exploit , cheat or scam anyone. its about something else i havent done, I havent been the best that i could be to this community. I admit , somewhere along the way , i myself have forgotten what "project entropia" (when i started) was all about , fun and friendship , helpfulness , and fellowship. I guess i got stuck in my game trying to gain a bigger pedhold. i know i could be a better part of this world , soc , fellowship cause i once was. i did have(still having ) a bad streak , was cycling 30-40 k peds which has all but vanished since feb this year. and when i would see complaints i fell right in , instead of trying to help a soc mate or player examine and figure out the problem. or even just help them get back on their feet. I have to thank a soc mate for teaching ( well renewing) that in me , and without even saying it made me see it was time to get back to what this place was , is and was truly meant to be......so i will try to do my best to make this place better for all , by being better myself , thanks , and i really do apologize to you all . thanks for listening....tnb

Good post, I think its happened to alot of us at some point or the other, for short or extended periods of time.

good luck :)

narfi

I have been in the same bad loot luck slump for about 10 months or more since I unlocked Coolness.

I am not hunting much now but not giving up yet. I am doing low level Shinkiba Mission until I finish that and also buying big skill chips when I can afford to instead of doing the big hunts I used to do every week.:broke:

With loot being so bad for me it is cheaper to skill eating skill chips. :eureka:

So I have a few goals to keep me distracted from how terrible loot has been. :poke:<~~~(MindArk)

Plus I love flying my Heli around. Doesn't cost hardly anything.:silly2:

Rockin. Happens to everyone. Chasing PED is the way to dissatisfaction with the game. Its just a game. :)

+Rep

Must spread blah blah blah..... Thumbs up :)

+Rep...'nuff said. :yup:

Welcome back from the dark side

+ rep :yay:

Back