Stalker
Jos Bernz Bernz
PRIZE:

Cake starting value:
500 Peds​

Icing:
Each Global or HoF will add 10 Peds to the cake value.​

GENERAL RULES:

- The Globals or HoF must have occurred within the boundaries of the OLA-15.
- Each Global you get give you 1 point.
- Each HoF you get give you 1,5 point.
- The more points you get, bigger is your % of the cake.
- You need at least 5 Globals or HoF to be qualified and gain the right to claim your % of the cake.
- Teams are allowed. The one who take the screenshots will get the points and receive the % of the cake. He/she will split the % with the team members.​

SCREENSHOTS RULES:

Hunting Globals must show:
Globals msg, Time, Position and the Map with Land.
Only Globals on Mobs provided by OLA #15 DNA will be accepted.

Mining Globals must show:
Globals msg, Time, Position on the Deed and the Map with Land.

All screenshots must be posted here within 24 hours.

Event Start and End (Entropia time):

Start:
2010-04-01 at 00:00​

End:
2010-04-30 at 23.59​

Disclaimers:

- The 10 Peds bonus for the Globals from those who do not qualified will not be added to the total value of the cake.
- DNA settings may change at any time without warning.
- I reserve the right to accept or not Screenshots with missing infos I ask for.
- This Event is also available for members of another Forum.
- Everybody can participate.

Clic my signature for Map and other details about the OLA-15.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Score Chart

cake_event_chart_280758.jpg

Last edited:
This Event is started few minutes ago.
I called some Trilomites Stalker for Hunters.

More info on the LA please? What types/maturity of creatures do you have?

Subscribing :).

"- I reserve the right to accept or not Screenshots with missing infos I ask for."

What is up wtih this? What is the sence of having rules if people can not follow the rules and you still think it is okay?

"- I reserve the right to accept or not Screenshots with missing infos I ask for."

What is up wtih this? What is the sence of having rules if people can not follow the rules and you still think it is okay?

I mean ....
For ex, if the Map is not open with Lands but I see the position on the Deed, I will know the claim is on OLA #15 or not. If I find all Infos I need to proove the Globals happened on OLA #15 in time, I will accept the screenshot anyway. The Map rule is mainly to help me.

Thanx Oleg.

Your points will be registered in the Score Chart as soon as you are qualified with the minimum of 5 Globals.

I'm in

Got one...

5 and Cake!

Got one...

Mmmm.
You broke 2 screenshot's rules.

1- There is no Global msg.
2- There is no open map with Lands.

Because I know a size XV worth 125-204 Peds, it's at least a Global.
Because there is no Global msg, I cant know if it was a HoF so this one will worth 1 point.

The map is only a helper for me but with the position on the Deed, I know you got it on OLA #15.

I will accept this one even if I had to work "hard":)laugh:).
Please, in futur, make sure to respect all the rules. It will make my life easier.
Remember, I could reject this one without hesitation.
But I'm a good guy. :cool:

Your points will be registered in the Score Chart as soon as you are qualified with at least 5 Globals.

Oleg is the first to qualify.

Score Chart updated on post #2.

Mmmm.
You broke 2 screenshot's rules.

1- There is no Global msg.
2- There is no open map with Lands.

Because I know a size XV worth 125-204 Peds, it's at least a Global.
Because there is no Global msg, I cant know if it was a HoF so this one will worth 1 point.

The map is only a helper for me but with the position on the Deed, I know you got it on OLA #15.

I will accept this one even if I had to work "hard":)laugh:).
Please, in futur, make sure to respect all the rules. It will make my life easier.
Remember, I could reject this one without hesitation.
But I'm a good guy. :cool:

Your points will be registered in the Score Chart as soon as you are qualified with at least 5 Globals.

Thanks! ... It also helps that you saw me run through your LA in person both before and after, I'm sure :D

It was only a global... I blame Are Kozi for all his Lyst addiction! My problem was that with Win7, my screenshot program doesn't work, so I have to use MSPaint :laugh: By the time I remembered I needed to get the time/date stamp the global msg had scrolled off.

I don't want to seem ungrateful but that cake doesn't look very tasty :D

Are teams allowed ?

Are teams allowed ?

oups.
Sorry, I forgot this in rules. :ahh:
I usually do mining Events.

Yes, why not.
The one who take the screenshots will get the points and receive the % of the cake. He/she will split the % with the team members.

And another...

Think I got it all in there this time! :laugh:

so Miners can join this event too??

I will bite some pieces of this cake :lolup:

subscribing may try some of olegs pie lol:D

DiabloHell,
Your 2 Mining HoF do not show the position on the Deed.
Because of the Map and the Range indicated on your Finder, I will be a good guy and accept these. Your points will be registered in the Score Chart as soon as you qualified with minimum 5 Globals or HoF.

Yesterday, I talked with someone on OLA #15 about the Event and he said: "oK, thx, I will read the Event and the rules if I Global."

Thanx to read the rules before going out for an Event.
It will not take a lot of your time.

DiabloHell,
Your 2 Mining HoF do not show the position on the Deed.
Because of the Map and the Range indicated on your Finder, I will be a good guy and accept these. Your points will be registered in the Score Chart as soon as you qualified with minimum 5 Globals or HoF.

Yesterday, I talked with someone on OLA #15 about the Event and he said: "oK, thx, I will read the Event and the rules if I Global."

Thanx to read the rules before going out for an Event.
It will not take a lot of your time.

Ho lol yeah, forgot to open the deed lol

And another...

This is #3...

Globaling on this LA is hard work! After this one I got a XII niks, but no swirls...

This is #3...

Globaling on this LA is hard work! After this one I got a XII niks, but no swirls...

lol, funny on the screen shoot, u saying on soc chat i stole all already , stole what? :D

Back