Aquarius recruiting

shadowcatcher

Guardian
Society
retired
Salome Shadowcatcher Malongo
A little while ago I was lucky enough to be accepted into Aquarius.
What can I say ... they are great, friendly people, and experienced players who know lots about the game. They have a great sense of humour, and they speak their mind.
Our members do their own thing while remaining active in soc chat, which is lively and fun. Our interests cover many different aspects of the game, hunting, mining, MF skilling, taming. There are members from France, UK, Holland.
I'm very flattered that they me and Trifle were asked to scout for potential new members.

So we are inviting anyone who meets the soc's requirements and who would be curious to meet us to PM me and find us in game for a chat and a Biscuit (L). Applicants are also required to fill in a form on our forum.

100k minimum skills
At least 30 years old
Friendly, independent.

Last edited:
*bump* for a friendly fellha & wikked soc, since they accepted
crazy Salome to their Soc! Salome would take Cake before Death anyday!

Join Aquarius (and crazy Salome!) for eternal & persistent,
never-ending everlasting HOF´s & ATH´s!

Last edited:
Yeah, its time for a fresh wind thru our soc.
It would be nice to do some big soc-events again.
At least once a month.......preferably more often.;)

Come on all you freelancers, even skillin is more fun if you can participate in a good chat at the same time.

Spock

Come on you know you want tobe int he same soc as crazy salome and crazy akbar :D

Bump for a great soc

There are a couple of scandinavian members to...

And another fin joined us, welcome Steff! :yay:

If you're crazy and meet the terms, you're most welcome to apply :D

Aquarius getting bigger and more fun day by day, Steff joined us a few days ago ... there is room for YOU too, Oh 100k homeless person !

(.. hollywood trailer voice...)

They'll make you laugh ! They'll touch your hearts ! PJ will take you on an incredible journey across Eudoria as he tries to understand coords... Akbar will casually reveal the meaning of life between clicks of his uber mouse... Trifle will wonder what to do today... Mal will deny that he's John Malkovich and continue mining, hoping we don't cotton on...

Don't miss the fun !

If the hollywood trailer didn't work .. here's the cheerleading version ....

It's great and it's various ... :yay:
It's crazy and hilarious ... :yay:
It's got to be... AQUARIUS !! :yay:

Apply fast !! We still have 188 spaces free.... going like hot cookies.

Bump

And now back on top 50 list :)

Random Stupid Bump

Just wanted to let the EF community know, I checked the position of my feet when I got out of bed this morning, and they were in the same place as yesterday.

Oh yeah.. and please join Aquarius if you're nice, over 30, and have over 100k skills.

please.

ur soc sounds nice :) but I'm half the age u want to join ;) and I love Honest Entropians sorry :) Maybe I can be back in 15 years :)

ur soc sounds nice :) but I'm half the age u want to join ;) and I love Honest Entropians sorry :) Maybe I can be back in 15 years :)

Well, thanks for the nice words, young man. You know.. I was in Honest Entropians a long time ago for a little while, and it's a very nice soc indeed.

So .... see you in 2023 for the recruitment interview.

*bump* (witout the joke:laugh: )

Servers down
:yay::mad::confused::eek::rolleyes::D:yay::);):
:confused::laugh::silly2::eek::rolleyes::D;):ahh:

Oh damn wrong thread....

JOIN AQUARIUS !

Bout time u were back in top 50 :wtg:

oh yes and bump from friend of Actus :rolleyes:

Time to kick this post up, salome needs help his feet are standing all wrong now

How about a little bump we could use another funny person like Salome :silly2:

Join Aquarius, a soc with principles !
And if you don't like them, we have others....

ps, i love you trifle.

Back