AR Universe AB becomes Planet Calypso AB

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

The legal name of the company that runs Planet Calypso has been changed from “AR Universe AB” to “Planet Calypso AB” as of September 20, 2012.

This enables the company to focus all branding efforts on the Planet Calypso brand.!

Originally Posted Here

Thank you for giving us an appropriate name to address all the reproaches to.

Always writing "MA/FPC/whoever owns Calypso now" got quite cumbersome.

:silly2:

I'm losing count how many times name was changed already and all these mergers, split ups, resells etc. :eyecrazy:

If Calypso team members were soldiers, the letters from home would never find them - so often their unit get renamed :)

For how many weeks.:computer:

PCA it is from now on then (I'm not writing Planet Calypso AB out each time ;) )

PCA it is from now on then (I'm not writing Planet Calypso AB out each time ;) )
PCAB, picab... piceb... bicep... biceps, yes, i shall call it Biceps.

bicep...bicet...bihet...sihet...shiet..........

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

http://www.acronymfinder.com/PCAB.html
**** PCAB Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (Washington, DC)
*** PCAB Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board
** PCAB Private Colleges Accreditation Board (Alberta, Canada)
** PCAB Parent Community Advisory Board (Baltimore, MD)
* PCAB Provincial Council of ADD (Agriculture Development and Diversification) Boards (Canada)

Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board?... Guess I'll just call em the virtual drug lords.

Taking about branding, probably renaming the planet Calypso into "AR Universe AB" would take much less paperwork :D

quad-taxi to AR Universe AB @tp

Bah, waiting to hit the mega lotto draw so I can buy it and name it club always buck. CAB for short. Lol

I would name it "Planet Of One Partner", POOP to make it short.

But then all the planets could become POOP in the future...oh noez D:

/drugs

This enables the company to focus all branding efforts on the Planet Calypso brand.!

Hopefully there are no more excuses left to finally start this massive ad campaign ... or did I misunderstood intentions? :)

Hopefully there are no more excuses left to finally start this massive ad campaign ... or did I misunderstood intentions? :)

They wanted to revamp the new starter zone first, which has now been done. :)

Particularly Confused And Baffled?

Plain Clue- And Bootless?

Premeditatedly Coding All Bugs?

I think i'll go with that one, aye.

New name again.

Why do they change the corporate name so often, what do you think.:scratch2:

the name for the holding company for Calypso has changed to reflect its ownership. MA spun out First planet which became AR after the SEE debacle, which is now Planet Calypso. Mindark hasnt changed name at all.

Why do they have a new name again?

Why did you make a new thread when one already exists?

Same answer probably...

Duplicate thread again. Why do they insist on creating a thread for a topic that already exists? :scratch2:

Threads merged.

Planet Calypso abcd.. seem easyer to sell than AR Universe AB...

So we had so far Mindark, First Planet Company, SEE digital world, AR Universe and Planet Calypso....all in 2 years ?

I propose name yourself D.U.N.G. ==> Digital Universe Named Godonlyknowhowmanytimes :D

Ah those times...
When my beloved world still was called Project Entropia...
Ran by this company called MindArk PE AB...
And Marco was the man to curse when things weren't ok...
When Calypso still was a vision, a bright future, an exciting world...

Not a "brand" :scratch2:

Ah those times...
When my beloved world still was called Project Entropia...
Ran by this company called MindArk PE AB...
And Marco was the man to curse when things weren't ok...
When Calypso still was a vision, a bright future, an exciting world...

Not a "brand" :scratch2:

One Company
One Game name
One Man

In some countries companies often change their names to avoid the payment of taxes ;)

In some countries companies often change their names to avoid the payment of taxes ;)

Or avoid getting sue.

Any how, it doesn't look good to the image when the name is changed, not once, not twice, but many.

Any how, it doesn't look good to the image when the name is changed, not once, not twice, but many.

But they have not changed names many times... The company that has changed name is First Planet Company into AR Universe (unless one was a formal name and the other a public name of the same company? I have no idea how that works lol) which now has changed name into Planet Calypso AB.

Planet Calypso AB is a better name for the company developing Planet Calypso, right? It is very clear what their association and such is.

(You may argue that they have gone via MindArk and SDS as well, but that is irrelevant in this context since those are different companies and therefore not just name changes to the same company).

Back