:dunce:

Oh...dear :laugh:

*wraps a great big bandage around Mud's toe* :(

I beleive you just found what drops Supremacy Armor :cool:

DD
:evilking:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. KICK ASS!

I've also found a caudatergus alpha

anyone else find any super mobs since they changed the ages? ;)

('this creature has no damn loot' on the caud btw.)

i ran into a Sabakuma dominant today lol :p

merp dominant (drops lots of items)
exa dom (drops lots of items)
exa alpha (drops some items)

Yes, these new mobs seem to have their own loot-pool with fresh items. I killed 9 exa doms, and got items (not regular wool/hides) in 8 of them.

Ive seen these too. Looks cool. But not to forget is that Prowler and Stalker are bigger then Old Alpha. Also seen Hispidus Old Alpha and Alpha.

Was this east of ithaca mud? :eek:

There are allso larger snablsnots out there, so watch out :eek:

I've seen them east of Minopolis and east of Twin Peaks, close to the Tantardions. It does 343 damage and has an health of 3450.

Saw the Old Alpha Spider SE of Hadesheim outpost.... came out of nowhere for me too, wasnt there the day before.

'hey... whats that over there... i bet its another argo...... AGHHHHH!!!!'

So close Mud....so close. I ran into a Snarksnot Dominant. Little sucker did 30+ thru full Vigi. :eek:

Shadow-Ale said:

Yes, these new mobs seem to have their own loot-pool with fresh items. I killed 9 exa doms, and got items (not regular wool/hides) in 8 of them.

o_O

where are these magic mobs? exa dominant and alpha? ameth mobs?

Wolf said:
I ran into a Snarksnot Dominant. Little sucker did 30+ thru full Vigi. :eek:

They are made out of toilet paper or something tho, they have ridiculously low HP. theres a crazy huge herd of them (doms/similar ages) north of echidna in/around the crater...

i like the fact that theres bigger small mobs now :cowboy:

gives a new challenge to some people :) plus, its something new ;)

Shadow-Ale said:

I ran into Merp Alpha and Sabakuma Alpha too... The first time i was a little bit surprise and was wondering what kind of damage they'll make ;)
And i agree with you that those maturities seem to drop more items than all other mobs lately. During the last week, i think i've looted more items than all the rest of the time i've played PE :D

It doesn't do much more damage than a regular spider?
You would think "old alpha" would do much more (350-400 at least).

wanda said:
It doesn't do much more damage than a regular spider?
You would think "old alpha" would do much more (350-400 at least).

well he did have armor on (maybe plated too)... and they dont do just one type of dmg ;)

too much bud.. bud :kos:

sabakuma alpha spawned on me whille shooting a longu o_O

and Mud had armour on... imagine without, lol ;)

I see mud got off one shot after he died nice :D

Lol, This one was by the "Jell-O Mold" East of Minn ;)

Have been playing with Snarksnot Dominants, Aphas and Old Alphas. Seen slightly better loots from them and some furniture. Anyone want to buy a 'Plain Shelf'? ;)

Neconu guardians (142 damage unarmored and fast as hell) rock ;) And I'm sure there r neconu dominant and higher out there.

Also armax dominant (cow > 93 dam unarmored) (bull > 115 dam unarmored) and alpha out there.

Feffoid Warlord (52 damage unarmored) and Feffoid Champion (55 damage unarmored)

Araneatrox Prowler (355 damage unarmored)

Old Alpha isnt the highest in the Maturity Wanda so no it makes sense that it doesnt do higher dmg.

At Limnadian yesterday i saw 'Allophyl' Alpha, Old Alpha and Prowler :eek:

SteinVoorhees said:
Have been playing with Snarksnot Dominants, Aphas and Old Alphas. Seen slightly better loots from them and some furniture. Anyone want to buy a 'Plain Shelf'? ;)

i like the sound of that :D

where can i find them?

Old Alpha is the highest in the hierarchy.

I have seen merp old alpha north of aegis.
They rae still pussies. I kill them pretty easy. Not much difference from guardians to me...

maniac said:
Old Alpha is the highest in the hierarchy.

No they are 3rd. Stalker is the biggest then prowler and then we have the Old Alphas.

Knoop said:
No they are 3rd. Stalker is the biggest then prowler and then we have the Old Alphas.

Knoop is correct :wise:

Back