Question: Are Cyrene Hunter Cavern Returns Capped?

This sample size is truly small. Loot is normal. In the long run I dont think there are many people that have less than 90% overal loot. (At least in hunt). Yes there are swings, 70%, 80%, byt overall its over 90%.

dA2ub9I.png

In edit mode still no option to edit title?

Edited it for you, PM me if you want me to change it to something else.

In all seriousness nah. I’ve farmed loads of these little shits and my runs were at an expected loot return. Just a bad run for you unfortunately.

In all seriousness nah. I’ve farmed loads of these little shits and my runs were at an expected loot return. Just a bad run for you unfortunately.
Thanks Katie.

I'll do another bigger cycle test soon and correct my error with the run data. Enough trusted players have the same opinion here so I was likely wrong.

Those posting about only 1000 ped in are focusing on the wrong value. It’s number of kills that matters.

I’m not even a mid-range hunter, but I have on rare occasion had returns in the 70% range after a couple hundred kills before it popped back up to the 90s. That said, those should be relatively rare.

If you waited awhile and tried this again with similar results, I’d say you have enough circumstantial non-statistical test data to at least suspect something is up. Still in the realm of statistical fluke territory, but enough to suspect anyways.

I've had shitty 75% for 6k kills before geting bumped up to 90%.

It happens. Do more :)

While this seems to be panic based on shit data, the tt returns on any CUMULATIVE loot instances is indeed absolute shit and broken since the introduction of loot 2.0. My data shows a return of 70-100% tt return no matter gear or skills involved, averaging at 85% which should be actually looked into and rectified by MA but they just do not give a shit.

This is when you want to switch to a low efficiency weapon so when you get your catchup multiplier it's BiiiiiG, like moving from EP to Shrapnel in crafting while in drawdown and Level Amps 5 to 13 in mining... its about timing it. Tracking your returns helps you see this pattern.

While this seems to be panic based on shit data, the tt returns on any CUMULATIVE loot instances is indeed absolute shit and broken since the introduction of loot 2.0. My data shows a return of 70-100% tt return no matter gear or skills involved, averaging at 85% which should be actually looked into and rectified by MA but they just do not give a shit.
In my data, the only instances that have this problem are ones with chests in them. The instances with mob loot like how regular hunting works don't seem to have the shitty returns that chest instances have.

In my data, the only instances that have this problem are ones with chests in them. The instances with mob loot like how regular hunting works don't seem to have the shitty returns that chest instances have.
Yes, thats what I mean by cumulative loot

Did some tests:
Paneleon1559214845-74895.20%
Pretty much inline with what I would expect.

(Average cost per kill is around 1.8 PED)

you can rectifie yourself.. call it an old fried telling the truth...

Back