Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

• Yes! All UL weapons are too expensive!

• Mostly Yes - Loot 2.0 weapons are unaffordable

• Yes & No - Weapons are priced according to their quality/scarcity (some valuations are crazy)

• Mostly No - There are options out there for every buget

• No! Weapons could/should be more expensive!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every MMO game I've played is about other players gaining an edge on others. Some do this through gear and skill and others through social means. I have an edge on other plays in flight sims because I've been playing flight sims since Red Baron. I also know what will work and what load outs are best in my choice of games. Even with my skill if I enter into a new game I know there will be a steep learning curve to some degree and if I want to be successful then its learning what works and what doesn't. Competition is healthy for any game and that is the point of it.
That missed my point.
Knowledge, experience, been competitive, investment of time and money should be always rewarded. We both agree on that.
My point was the macroeconomic condition of the game, overabundance (and OP stats) of UL and slow and painful death of L gears demand, which destroys any meaningful purpose of MU existing.
It is not against ubers in general. It is against an unbalanced system and people who support it for its own benefit, in disregard of games economy and rest of the community involved in it.
If L was a really positive marker on MA's books we would've seen it expanded much more than it already has.
I dont think MA cares for MU destribution inside the game beyond creating leveled economy (caps on x and y resources to make a balanced scale of common/rare/extremely rare). The only factor would be games activity in order to tax enough from its cycle. But servers cant hold even what we have rn (every event is a lag fest). So its hardly worth making "popular" changes at this stage.

Last edited:
that is your assumption
game is all about transfering TT losses via MU extraction... the rest is to have some visual in themeantime
where does that say anything about every one having the same results no matter what they use
thats why i asked the claryfying question :D
becouse the intial statement is so oversimplified, the implication is that nothing matters other then just participating
EU is just a game about beeing in the right place at the right time
EU is just a game about knowing when to click a button

this forum.. it decays my mind...
Sorry i believe this was a pre exisiting condition , don't blame us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm over here just scratching my head at people calling a $6,500 gun in an mmo cheap

really i got nothing to say to that.

i'm over here just scratching my head at people calling a $6,500 gun in an mmo cheap

really i got nothing to say to that.
Most expensive MMO in the world for sure, but about those TWEN weapon for 6k5$, with the current market in the past 12 months, yes it is kind of cheap.
It was an opportinuty for sure, maybe it will be worth less with the addition of even more weapon ? No one know what MA plan :D

At some point waiting for ever and you do nothing. There is other opportinity, and there will be others for sure. No one one this thread have the absolute truth, but listen for what the top say can't do bad for your overall knowledge.

My only wish is that MA "cut" the overall cost to play, or the wall to clim the looter level, no more mass will ever stay with the current cost / fee.

this forum.. it decays my mind...
lets see if you can figure out the diffrence, so the first guy said

what is the implication here ? il answer it for you, the implication is, that there is no diffrence between weapons, other then how fast you can spend money with them, so if i go kill proteron with 10 dps weapon, i can expect same tt returns as anybody else, and the same markup as anybody else, the entire implication is that THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE that can give you an advantage, and all guns are the same :D
Respectfully... i stated NOWHERE that return are the same ofor every player
you loose TT
my skill with say 65 looter decent setup, leech based playstyle (no armor no fap)
lead me to say 2.5...3% TT loss
you use (L) Perseus at 150% MU, use 0% eff grindhouse, your return sinewave is 2 year long, have 25 lotoer....

we will loose different amount of TT say you loose 5% of your TT
i have a REALTIVE BETTER performance of 2.5% better than you
but you are smart extract 110% MU off monster
i am a dubass and tt all my loot....
you will progress i will top up with my visa

you are gettign data, mix in your mind, dont read and derive arroneous results.

that game pay on average 98% of "bets" is a fact (2017 statiustics)
so we average loose 2%
i loose 1 you loose 3... on average it is 2

moreover FAKE balance was written here.. it is another error
MA does not make a living on decay, theymake a living on senoiorage.
70% of sold ped is accounted as PROFIT because ON AVERAGE JSUT 30% OF PED are redeemed (withdraw) from players

read, learn, progress, follow the tide, if you can ride its wave crest

My only wish is that MA "cut" the overall cost to play, or the wall to clim the looter level, no more mass will ever stay with the current cost / fee.
if you belive EFF inreases your retrurns, then we would need some way of giving everybody higher eff, what do you think of the idea of higher eff L weapons ?

we will loose different amount of TT say you loose 5% of your TT
i have a REALTIVE BETTER performance of 2.5% better than you
but you are smart extract 110% MU off monster
i am a dubass and tt all my loot....
you will progress i will top up with my visa
if it comes down to beeing smart, then what problem would there be if both my and your gun would have 90 eff, you can have UL 90 eff, il have L with 1% extra avarage MU cost , would you think that would be fair ?

Most expensive MMO in the world for sure, but about those TWEN weapon for 6k5$, with the current market in the past 12 months, yes it is kind of cheap.
It was an opportinuty for sure, maybe it will be worth less with the addition of even more weapon ? No one know what MA plan :D

At some point waiting for ever and you do nothing. There is other opportinity, and there will be others for sure. No one one this thread have the absolute truth, but listen for what the top say can't do bad for your overall knowledge.

don't get me wrong, it doesn't really make much different to me that UL weapons are absurdly inflated in markup price. there's quite a bit of evidence that MU on UL has been steadily dropping ever since covid ended and i expect that trend to continue. buying UL with the expectation of making money on the resale might not be a smart choice, even if i had the liquid assets to "invest" into a computer game at that level. at the end of the day it just makes the game a little harder to play without (mainly, that there are quite a few weapon types, like clubs, powerglove, etc) that there just isn't a good way to do with L items for some silly reason, so you either pay through the nose for UL or you just stick with the same old stuff. but it's not something i spend much time bemoaning.

Still they argue with top lvl players, trying to teach them how the game works. Wtf lol

if you belive EFF inreases your retrurns, then we would need some way of giving everybody higher eff, what do you think of the idea of higher eff L weapons ?
We know damage enhancers increases damage please MA give everyone free damage enhancers

Prices are tumbling just wait…

TT+1 for all 90% soon.

its a long read, these replies take me a long time to form, but il ask the importaint questions here at the top, so you dont have to read trough a detailed explenation

would adding UL dmg enhancers be good for the economy, or bad ?
what are the most importaint stats on a weapon, assuming all weapons in this example have same dps, i belive most importaint is eff, and then dpp, is there something i am missing ?
what do you think people play the game for(the famous carrot)
is it becouse they wanna make money,
or is it becouse they wanna become stronger, just for the sake of beeing stronger, meaning they would still wanna get to lvl 100, even if they knew no money can be made

as i allready said, i was using L my entire life, the more i go back in time, the more balanced the gear between L and UL is, thats why prices of UL were low once, becouse part of the economy was buying L gear, but L isnt competitive anymore, and when i talk about strong L gear beeing added i am talking specificly about weapons, becouse it is the main thing that will affect your results, as for the balance of L, if it was so balanced, why would UL gear be so expensive, you agree with me that what is driving up the prices of UL is the fact that everybody wants UL, that tells you, that L is shit :D

well i supose the problem of no new players is just in everybodys head then :D and the financial report from mindark is fake, they wanna show the game in the worst light possible so that they can positevly subvert our expectations, bigbrain 4head

i love you eve, you say the quiet part out loud :D, so il adress it point by point

this tells us, that powerfull L gear is not cheap and easyle obtainable, something that you, and every other muppet was claiming it is, with one example,the 250% RDI gun :D, tnx for telling us the truth finaly

who said the gear would not be crafted ? and you are arguing AGAINST UL :D, becouse with UL, you actualy dont need crafters anymore, UL gear is a slow killer of markup, imagine if every item in the game was UL, why would any material cost anything ? it would all be a temporary small bump, as we see it now with tier comps, or whatever is needed for the weapon to be crafted, and then nothing forever, in this regard i ask a question, if MA tomorow introduces unlimited dmg enhancers, you think that will help the economy or hurt it ?

the materials needed to craft the L gear would have markup, the gun crafted would have markup, if you find a gun it would have markup, markup would be exchanging hands all the time, becouse a demand would exist all the time, i said that i spend 10k ped per day, from that i pay 1% in markup for the weapons, so 100 ped goes to somebody else, you spend 40k, for that 40k the markup you pay is 0, but you use dmg enhancers, so youl argue, actualy i pay alot more in dmg enhancers, well.. you are corect, dmg enahncers will cost around 0.2% per enhancer, so 10 enahncers 2% from 40k makes it around 800 ped, BUUUUUT, my tt returns due to shit EFF prevent me from using dmg enahncers, yes if i had 2% extra tt returns, id use them aswell, this is one of the reasons why stronger L guns come at the expense of people like you, unlimited ultra powerfull high eff high dpp gear, and im not even mentioning dps, id be spending more money per day, if L gear alowed it, but due to its shit eff rare availability, i am stuck at 70 dps becouse thats where the Mu of guns is low enaugh that it is affordable

im only showing your own posts becouse of how stupid they are, not becouse i belive it didnt cost you 100k, i will pay 100k in markup, id i play for 1k days, thats assuming i pay 1% forever, but i wont get any eff or dpp or dps for it, now if my L gear had same stats as your UL, same dps, same dpp, same eff, i wouldnt be complaining, the issue i have is, L gear is useless, i said this so many times by now and its always ignored, L gear could be given to me for free, and it would not compare to your eff and dpp, the fact that your weapon is T10 has almost no relevance, its the base stats that are the issue, and there sadly isnt anything close to your weapons stats available for L users, the eviddence that L is shit compared to UL, is the price of UL, and you yourself recognize the truth of this statemement, when you said the folowing

KIND OF, with he exception of markup paid

sooner or later, all guns will reach max tier, the only way this keeps going, is if new stornger UL gear is introduced, where new tiering process can start, yes nothing has markup, becouse nothing is needed, the strongest amps are either UL or drop from opening boxes, the strongers weapons are UL, (you dont need to tier them for them to be strong), what makes them strong is the eff, you recognize this becouse you never argue that a L weapon with 100 eff and 4 dpp would be shit if it was tier 0, the eff and dpp make it strong, the tier is irelevant

i will go trough every post made, including your most recent one, where they constantly argue, if stronger L gear is available, it will harm the game in some way, you even say it in the next sentence

for 15 years aprox, the balance between L and UL was there, thats why i said using L in the past was no problem for me, becouse the tt returns were same-ish as anybody with UL, BUT EVEN IF WE SAY, that for the entire time of the game, UL guns were always super strong and always saught after, that doesent make a huge paywall for victory any more appealing, in fact, it shows the unwilinginess to adapt, microtransaction games dominate the market, and those games are not real cash, but in the real cash game, we will go away from microtransactions and say, ok, this niche, unknown, ugly looking game, invest 5k$ if you wanna win, otherwise eat a dick

the mentality of you is the same mentality as from cryptobros, they invest in some project, wheter its a coin, a game, maybe even a pyramid scheme, it doesent matter, but now that they invested money, they have all the incentive to keep promoting the product, they cant honestly say, ah i made a mistake, the project is shit
they cant do that, becouse they have all the incentive to promote the project, just as you invested alot of money into your weapons, introducing "microtransactions" in the form of viable L gear, would make you lose money on your investement, so you will never promote anything like that, just as if you knew the game will die in 2 months, youd be the loudest one saying that everything is fine and that the people talking about "the sky is falling", are just mad becouse they are losing money.. im not blaming you for this.. but i understand how it is

which one can the game do without?
lets remove all ability to profit but keep the UL gear as something you can obtain, but all players will know, geting that UL gear has no effect on returns, all it will do is give you ability to do more dps and have a weapon that never breaks, it wont increase the Mu you find, it wont increase the tt returns

lets say that you can never find an UL weapon anymore, all you are finding is components for crafting L gear, and the L gear is used by every participant,the market flactuates all the time, making sometimes 100 dps very cheap, and sometimes only 50 dps is cheap, you have to adapt all the time, you can profit at any point, if you play your cards smart, no huge investement needed, just knowledge what to hunt, how effective you kill it, and how smart you play the auction determines success

so the what is the famous carrot, are people chasing UL gear becouse it gives them this ability to profit, or are they chasing it irelevant of profit
berneydidnotread.gif

no matter what we say you`re going to argue

stop feeding the troll....

look i even made it nice and easy for you, i know its a hard read, and attention spans are geting lower, so just adress the top questions i asked, il repost them for you to make it ultra easy

what are the most importaint stats on a weapon, assuming all weapons in this example have same dps, i belive most importaint is eff, and then dpp, is there something i am missing ?
or is it becouse they wanna become stronger, just for the sake of beeing stronger, meaning they would still wanna get to lvl 100, even if they knew no money can be made
il add another question, what is the expected diffrence in TT return between a 60 eff weapon vs 90 eff

dont dodge the questions, nows your chance to dunk on me by proving how wrong i am, you can do it tony !

cant believe im doing this but here we go

bad

what are the most importaint stats on a weapon, assuming all weapons in this example have same dps, i belive most importaint is eff, and then dpp, is there
something i am missing ?

most important is dps, but assuming its all the same the correct answer is...it depends. dpp if chasing MU, eff if grinding skills or whatever. you want both really.

for money, eu gameplay sucks ass and leveling for the sake of being stronger is pointless unless its for money

il add another question, what is the expected diffrence in TT return between a 60 eff weapon vs 90 eff

2.1%

if you dont agree sue me

cant believe im doing this but here we go

bad

what are the most importaint stats on a weapon, assuming all weapons in this example have same dps, i belive most importaint is eff, and then dpp, is there
something i am missing ?

most important is dps, but assuming its all the same the correct answer is...it depends. dpp if chasing MU, eff if grinding skills or whatever. you want both really.

for money, eu gameplay sucks ass and leveling for the sake of being stronger is pointless unless its for money

2.1%

if you dont agree sue me
Dps is as situational as other 2. It is only about which combination leads to the highest absolute margin.
How can you see the problem with enhancers and cant extrapolate it to other parts of equipement? What is the difference between UL enhancers and UL weapons?

Dps is as situational as other 2. It is only about which combination leads to the highest absolute margin.
How can you see the problem with enhancers and cant extrapolate it to other parts of equipement? What is the difference between UL enhancers and UL weapons?
if you dont agree sue me

2.1%
0.40%-0.60% imho. but way more efficient use of ped card.
all game mechanics are asympototics, believing in linear effect of eff is not for me

Back