Are you a tower-virgin?

Ille

Old
Society
rEvolution Within
Igor Ille Kaiser
I know similar questions have been asked many times probably on this forum and in game, but would like to know how many people (I know there are probably lots, personally I know 2) are still tower-virgin like me and have their mining-releated skills around 30 or above?
I am currently lvl 30 surv and lvl 33 pros (didnt chip in those skills) and I am still waiting for my first tower. I count myself as an average skilled miner.
I am not complaining about it, I had few decent finds, but was just wondering how many people that gain mining-releated skills natural are there without tower in their career?
Of course this very well depends of equipment you are using. I am mostly (not all the time) using sib finders and amps in range 101-105.

lv 39 and no tower :yay:

Lvl 34.6 prospector and 22.8 surveyor here, all natural, still waiting for the first HoF of over 1k peds :)
So yeah, lemme break my uberhof virginity first and then i'll check on the tower thingy :p
(And yup, lots of amps burned too)

I lost my tower-virginity on my first run...
but I can tell you that since then loot sux asss for > 2 years...
nothing I got ever come close to 500 ped... includ MV.
Not matter how hard I play :()
I 'd rather never had that tower and gather my resource steadyly and earn a little profit at a time...
one day happy and the rest of your entropian life in shit
or everyday you enjoy a little bit earning you got from MV

Natural LVL 30 prospector for the 3rd time ... still no tower !!!

:confused:

Edit : I always chip out at lvl 30 ... so it's maybe that ;)

Tower? What is a tower? :scratch2:

GPA

I've skilled prospecting up to lvl 20 about 4-5 times, lotsa amps, cnd, etc. Best is 1.7k and 1.4k, rest is under 700. But I don't ever expect a tower, I just can't see it happening :confused:

ye :( with hundreds of globals and even more amps burned

2 Towers under lvl 20 :) Still going strong even with the towers

Almost at lvl 20 again in prospector, 4th time natural, plus once partially chipped. Been mining on and off since Oct 2004.

Had about 10 x Massive and 2 x Vast, nothing bigger.

lvl 21 prosp, no towers yet but hit 3k iron and 1.1k duru in jan/feb this year...

lvl 8 and got 2 hofs of 700+, one of 300+ and one of 100+.

Actually I got more HOFS then Globals if I look at tracker.

And this is alot better then my hunting stats while I hunt alot more then I mine. So I guess if I go hardcore mining manny richdoms would be there for me I wish mining wasn't that boring.

hmmm losing virginity to a big dildo... hmm...

Hope this helps.. on last (14th) probe ;-)

EnMat Drill Tower prior reaching LvL 1 Surveyor
on Amethera and no single claim of ores before it
(bombs dropped, though). Must be a factor of luck,

proper time & place. Now that spot is in new LA :cry:
Used about 2-3 101 amps @4/5 Prosp/Surv levels :ahh:
No depo, no mining on CND, yet :coffee: Where's CE2..?

33 Prospector, 32 Surveyer here, chiped out once even and started from scratch. No tower as I was saying earlier. I only mine with 103 ore amp and higher and 105 enamps.

lvl 5 (both prof) or something and yes I'm still a virgin! as well as a tower virgin!

37 prospector, 30 surveyor. I've had 2 claims that just barely broke the 1k barrier.

Yep still a tower virgin,

Also still a 4 figure Uber Virgin as well had a 900 PED + find but thats as close as i got

34 pro 28 surv ... but i skilled 50% out, one year ago. mining 4 years

I just find other ppl towers on my mining way:rolleyes:

Tower! In three years I've had one mining global and that was only 53ped of lyst.

Level 29.5 Prospector here. Never hit a tower, despite trying amps and CND.

Best finds were up on CND, a 1700 ped caldorite and a 1400 ped zinc.

6 times lvl 23-25 prospector, 1 time lvl 32 prosp, no tower. Dropping bombs&probes since july 2005.

Prospector & Surveyor both almost level 32 - the only tower i found was the one in the Eudoria desert.... so no, no love for me (yet - nudge nudge Marco)

I know what u r talking bout

some sad SAD reading here

Im lvl 32 prospector and ~ lvl 25 surveyor and best I had are 2 claims of a bit over 1k ped. The most valuable claim was a ~620 ped solis. I've mine unamped and amped, still no tower. I even can say that in the times I didnt use amps my profit in mining was better than after I started using them.

Old Bitter Spinster Tower Virgin here.

To many bombs, probes, and amps to count. I once got close to the magic 4K but alas I am still searching and probably will be in CE2 as well. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

You are not alone, Lvl 40 prospector & lvl 31 surveing here, all natural, we are droping the same bombs & probes, using the same amps and droping them everywhere...

Just don't look at Entropia tracker when someone hit a tower and you will feel better :D

Back