Votes: 17 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 60 57.7%
  • I never enter Merry Mayhem

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • MA never listens so no point complaining

Votes: 24 23.1%

• Total voters
The worst thing MA ever had implemented in a Event was the FFA category.
They made a realy nice Teamhuntevent into a Soloevent where everyone just hunt for getting at least a lil bit MU with selling points.

And ofc always "Ubers" win prizes, why not?
They had the effort of playing, skilling, depositing for like 10-13 years, bought most expensive toy's ingame which decreased into a ridicuous value ( THX MA ) and so on.....
So why they should not deserve anything for their effort?

The solution is to bring back the old Skillbased categorys, on the other hand MA would not do that, because...
MA is infallible, to proof them fallible would destroy the Universe :wise::laugh:

Yes but I am a casual swunter & fruit seeker.
Sometimes maybe 3 times a year I shoot 200 peds but I have bad return and i always try catching the HOT LOOT because lootious blessed me when I registered back in 2006.I am already mid-high level hunter 44 in hit and 41 in dmg and I am close to 155 hp.I play for 11 years and I never had a 5 digit.
I want to have the same chance to win MM as everyone else but if its possible my internet is not so good so if Mindark can move servers close to my country would be much appreciated, more equal chances.
I just improved my gear with ares Improved and I am all good now.I am not really sure if I have money for enhancers but I see what I can do.Will range enhancers work?

Back