• Total voters

garci

Old Alpha
Society
NBK
garci bogus more
all in the title

and the answers !
well it's way after monday but at least ;)

so ironing is not only for the clothes to be fine, but also for the "stuffed animals" (google translate for "peluches" in french), the sort of little wool who appears at the surface of a cloth after the washing machine, ironing helps them "stuffed animals" to stay in the cloth, then clothes are during more longer

so for the ones who have answered yes to the poll, why are you ironing your socks ?

Last edited:
What a waste of time

I used to but got tired of always having blisters on my feet when I was done. :eyecrazy:

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!

not at this very moment, but I will be later on.

woot i didn't imagine such answers ;)

for every voters you have to answer another poll next week ;)
on monday 14h mindark time

i iron very little, mainly shirts and that's right before i wear them so the creases are nice and fresh. I've found that if i hang most things correctly when they've been washed, they don't need to be ironed.....that and i spend 70% of my day wearing theatre scrubs ;)

Err... wait, what? o__O

I don't even own an iron. Just roughly smooth my clothes out whith my hand when they come out the dryer. Works well enough. Either that, or people are just too polite to say anything...

The only iron I own is Iron Maiden! :headbang:

I used to but got tired of always having blisters on my feet when I was done. :eyecrazy:

I heard, it is less painfull if you do not wear them :D

Ironing socks is like talking about sex...the more one talks about it, the less one does it. Socks need no ironing :D
Besides...
anything I wear look crumbled a few minutes afterwards, I rather waste my time for something else then ironing :D

iron my socks??? :confused:

I'm lucky to match them....:laugh:

What is this iron you are referring to?

I'm lucky to have clean socks every morning :D

Yep! I am ironing my socks for the tomorrow's WOF. :laugh:

I have never ever ironed ANYthing, nor will I :p

for every voters you have to answer another poll next week ;)
on monday 14h mindark time

and the answers !
well it's way after monday but at least ;)

so ironing is not only for the clothes to be fine, but also for the "stuffed animals" (google translate for "peluches" in french), the sort of little wool who appears at the surface of a cloth after the washing machine, ironing helps them "stuffed animals" to stay in the cloth, then clothes are during more longer

so ;) for the ones who have answered yes to the poll, why are you ironing your socks ? ;)

You iron your socks??? That seems a bit overkill to me. I'll iron shirts and pants to get creases out, but what exactly is the point of ironing socks? You put shoes over the top of them so even if they did have wrinkles, which socks usually don't, you wouldn't see them anyway.

It'd be like ironing boxers. Only person who's gonna see them is your girl, and if you've gotten down to your boxers, they're probably coming off soon anyways :D

You iron your socks??? That seems a bit overkill to me. I'll iron shirts and pants to get creases out, but what exactly is the point of ironing socks? You put shoes over the top of them so even if they did have wrinkles, which socks usually don't, you wouldn't see them anyway.

It'd be like ironing boxers. Only person who's gonna see them is your girl, and if you've gotten down to your boxers, they're probably coming off soon anyways :D

i'm not ironing my socks but i'm ironging my handkerchiefs ;)

I only do ironing when I am board (mispelling/pun intended)

Back