Question: Are you paying too much for CLDS? Suggestions / Discussion

the one and only thing keeping cld price high, is the lack of alternatives, when such exist people are going to get suprised just how low they can go.

Feels good to be right sometimes. Now who's selling for 1190?

yah u were def right. I wish i was more patient :). But then again i paid 5-20 ped over 1200. And only purchased around 20 more. So ... its not that bad (trying to rationalize it to myself hehe).

Might be interesting if it drops below 1150....Some panic may set in...

Every monday i need one more cld to buy. I was buying them for 1200-1300. Don't have time standing in twins and waiting for few peds bergain. So i am going to Auction and buyout cheapest one. I bet many large stack holders do same.

In such conditions CLD's price will be rising up as there will be less and less each monday aviable on market. Buying or not from few ped's greed traders will not change much i am afraid.

Every monday i need one more cld to buy. I was buying them for 1200-1300. Don't have time standing in twins and waiting for few peds bergain. So i am going to Auction and buyout cheapest one. I bet many large stack holders do same.

In such conditions CLD's price will be rising up as there will be less and less each monday aviable on market. Buying or not from few ped's greed traders will not change much i am afraid.

Seems like you`re unloading some CLDs not buying more.

my stack is prob not as big as yours. Now I hold 41, but I also buy 1 a week or so. Least I have been since they were re-introduced for 1150 per deed.

I totally spam at twins and such to get a good deal for a couple ped. I know its not the best use of my time... but its like im playing a little micro game and I am ok with that. With the whole auction and no BO, I have been recently buying them on auction more then twins. Since most the traders want more then you can get them on auciton.

That being said... I have bought 1 from snable the other day cause he had such a good deal (1202 i think).

I also do think clds will go back up, but tbh doesn't really affect me... I don't plan on selling my clds for another 2 years.

Looks like people are running out of peds, atleast for 1200 ped deed. Wonder if he will keep price down, or let it rise.

Alright, small stacks still selling, but there is probaly a reason he doesn't put more up for buyout.

Looks like people are running out of peds, atleast for 1200 ped deed. Wonder if he will keep price down, or let it rise.

Alright, small stacks still selling, but there is probaly a reason he doesn't put more up for buyout.

i snatched just 1 for a 1200 ped bo ... wish he had put more :)

When all is said and done, i only have enough for 4 more deeds... so i def will be running out soon :)

A stack of 40 deeds@1200 has been out there for 1hour and 30 min and no one bought it yet.

A stack of 40 deeds@1200 has been out there for 1hour and 30 min and no one bought it yet.

oh yah .. there it is! Hah .. 39 people wanna go in with me?

A 5 stack now just went out of auction unsold, so you don't need 39 people :)

Or you can buy the stack he is putting up on buyout now

ahh cool :) im sitting at auction now.. i have a single i am bidding on now... if i dont get it for 1200 ill buy a 3 stack then! ty for the information

looks like I won .. 1 deed with 1 bid .. 1200. nuts :) promising for cld holders (tho not great for traders)

img_20130125_13_50_26_179.jpg

Back