Are you still in the event and within the time;)

Echo Biatch

Old Alpha
Society
Tax Collectors
Echo Echo biatch
I was wondering how many people believe that they are within their time and still hunting the MERRY MAYHEM EVENT...

I do understand if you dont want to say and please no flaming......

just would like to see how many are still truly devoted to this event....

and no I am not stopping......I am here to finish not to win...but winning would be nice hehehe

I,m still in...to finish

:yay: I don't keep track of playing time by the minute, I think I have been online about 4 to 5 hours a day and all that time is spent killing Atrox. Since there is no way to tell the score till the end, I hope I make a good showing. i wish there was a score card or something but we'll know jan 1. Happy New year.

I planned on competing, but something better came along.* I haven't really been in game since Thursday evening or so, but I'll be back in game once I find some sort of routine again.

*Something better = my son being born on Friday.

No way in hell I could of competed during Xmas. And I get bored of hunting after 10k ammo.

I planned on competing, but something better came along.* I haven't really been in game since Thursday evening or so, but I'll be back in game once I find some sort of routine again.

*Something better = my son being born on Friday.

Gratz!! :DDDDD from andie and I

I'm still in it

I went very close the second day... If I added it right on second day was on for 5 hours 58 minutes and 49 seconds!!
:O If I got a minute off im doomed..
But me and Andie are confident we are still in it :)

I am so far over time now. Mind you I don not think I had much chance of getting a prize anyway. Mind you I am still hunting Trox's and I love the little critters

Well, I'm still trying my best and exceed the time limit with a puffer of around 10 minutes each day, only yesterday (due a RL problem that I have to solve), I missed around 40 minutes.

Well, I'm still trying my best and exceed the time limit with a puffer of around 10 minutes each day, only yesterday (due a RL problem that I have to solve), I missed around 40 minutes.

Exceed the time limit with 10 minutes each day? That means you're DQ'ed then...? :)

Im still in and having a blast :yay: wasting so many peds its terrifying :eek: Leaving at least 10 mins off the 6 hours for ' Avatar still logged on' scenarios.
Spending a lot of time crying with laughter at keyboard when seeing the biggest mobtrains ever :laugh:

....but I'll be back in game once I find some sort of routine again

AHAHAHAH ! You wil never find routine with a child lol

Welcome to your son !

And to not be off topic I'm not doing this event since I can't find a routine for 15 months now :rolleyes:

I'm out since 23 December, when i realized that it was impossible to log in during christmas (24,25,26).... and in the new year's eve.
Gratz to Joser! That's an ATH that will keep you busy for a while!:yay:

My opinion i think thats an unfair event because many players like me cant deposit :mad::mad::mad:

I'm still in and slugging it out each day, I do only 5:45 mins each day, and I use a stop watch, so I know I will not get DQ'd... :)

But darn is this a hard haul!!! I'm cycling about $250 USDs each day, and I'm losing $100 of that.... I've deposited $700 USDs so far, and I estimate I'll have no choice but to deposit another $400-$500 more by the end!!! :rolleyes: But, hopefully I'll get a nice UBER, and not have to deposit that much... Lutious? Are you listening? :silly2:

But one really good things I'm getting from this, LOTS of skills, and so far I've gotten 4 HP points, so that in itself is a good thing :) I'll be to medium health soon!!! :yay:

Exceed the time limit with 10 minutes each day? That means you're DQ'ed then...? :)

Well, I mean I'm under the time limit... didn't I say that my english sucks ? ;P

Back