Question: Arkadia + Boar

Nuron

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Naleen Atren Wild
What is the issue of people trying to buy Boar UL for Arkadia. Is there something I am missing apart from people trying to buy full sets for TT+5k.
Took me long enough to get half boar and half bear UL cos I like the contrast and not much difference. But I would like to know whats the issue with Boar and Arkadia.

I didn´t get it sry... what exactly do you want to know and what has Arkadia to do with your armor set?!? I came to Arkadia with the armor parts I already had. That includes a pair of Boar footguards and they seem to do well on almost all mobs. So yes boar is a good choice for Arkadia but Gremlin does the trick too for lower maturites.

Most of Arkadian mob deal impact damage. Maybe thats the 'best' one in the animal series.

Some1 wanted to buy half of my Boar UL set for TT+5000 PED but I have no idea why. They said they wanted it for Arkadia, and they need this armor and only this armor will do in order for them to go to Arkadia. Without this armor they could not go to Arkadia and hunt.

So what is so special about UL Boar that some1 is willing to pay 3000 PED more than normal for it.

Some1 wanted to buy half of my Boar UL set for TT+5000 PED but I have no idea why.

They were drunk. Or crazy. Probably both.

Nobody would sanely buy even full Boar for 5000 PED these days since you can buy L Boar (or better) with way better economy (even after markup) with no difficulty on auction.

Did the buyer mention colouring at the same time ? :silly2: or pay by items ( that could be HOT ?)

Some1 wanted to buy half of my Boar UL set for TT+5000 PED but I have no idea why. They said they wanted it for Arkadia, and they need this armor and only this armor will do in order for them to go to Arkadia. Without this armor they could not go to Arkadia and hunt.

So what is so special about UL Boar that some1 is willing to pay 3000 PED more than normal for it.

You smile sweetly, open the Trade with avatar window and accept their TT+5000 Ped for your half Boar UL. Then you buy the whole bloody set here for half the price! and have 3000Ped to enjoy yourself with!

Anyone buying a Boar UL set, even half a set knows what it is worth. If he is offering more to get the set instantly, then you win and he wins.
Dont worry, you are doing no wrong by the EULA, its an agreed trade and final.

What is the issue of people trying to buy Boar UL for Arkadia. Is there something I am missing apart from people trying to buy full sets for TT+5k.
Took me long enough to get half boar and half bear UL cos I like the contrast and not much difference. But I would like to know whats the issue with Boar and Arkadia.

Half boar set for tt+5k and you didn't sell it?

Also you never had a loot above 20 peds since 8 months back.....:scratch2:

Back