Arkadia Codex set 4

tyrionnn

Provider
Society
AO
Hola, does anyone have a list partial or complete of Arkadia codex mobs that have set 4 codex?

Thanks
Imp

You can check that on entropiawiki.

here's all planets

[#Arkadia] [Arja]: Riptor, Kamaldon, Kadra, Badgers, Togolossi, Aakas/Sal Instance, Yuka, Scoria, Smuggler wave

ty

here's all planets
for this chart. all mobs are showing set 4 rewards but that can't be true. Is there way to find out which mobs on calypso lets say give that rewards at 5,10,15,25

for this chart. all mobs are showing set 4 rewards but that can't be true. Is there way to find out which mobs on calypso lets say give that rewards at 5,10,15,25
All show what you would get if they were cat 4. I think the originally maybe had the cat highlighted. Can’t remember. I just copied it since I originally clicked on it with my personal email

All show what you would get if they were cat 4. I think the originally maybe had the cat highlighted. Can’t remember. I just copied it since I originally clicked on it with my personal email
I see, yea I was digging up some on entropiawiki seems like only the robots type mobs on calypso have it. maybe there some expections which i havent found yet

I see, yea I was digging up some on entropiawiki seems like only the robots type mobs on calypso have it. maybe there some expections which i havent found yet

Not to hijack the thread with unrelated info, but this is what i have found so far, if it helps.

Not to hijack the thread with unrelated info, but this is what i have found so far, if it helps.
thank you kind sir

for Caly I have this list
Code:
-- Analysis, Biology, Zoology
rank 5, 15, 25
- Animal
Araneatrox
Caperon
Daspletor
Eomon
Feffox
Hogglo
Leviathan