Arkadia Community Night event!

Alright! So yeah I am bringing up Community Night again. I am just super excited and I think I have a good idea for it to make it flow easier and smoother. Less stress on me trying to organize y'all on one mob or area. I want you to score some nice loot on any creature on our amazing planet instead of confine you to some rules.

So we will be having an event every Community Night!

Right now I decided to put up 200 of my peds for rewards during ACM. I will give out 50 peds each to the two teams who global the most during ACM. I will give out 100 peds to whichever team scores the biggest HoF during ACM. You can hunt any creature you wish. If you are an Uber player and you want to light up the Night on Carabok or Hadraada mini globals I would love to see it! New players can form teams together and go after spamming mini globals for that prize too!

I decided the in game event time will be tomorow the 23rd 21:00 till 22:30 but the voice chat on discord will probably not last that long. So keep scoring globals after and I will award the players the next morning.

Here is how to participate:

Claim a team number, every team needs to be called "Arkadia Community Night ##" and register it here on the discord soon as you read this message with your team # and captain for me to give the reward to. I will check the globals on Entropialife and hopefully this won't be as hard to determine the winner as I am imagining checking the data for an entire planet to be. Oh well, I love you all and I want us to light up the night during Calypso migration. Let's show them that Arkadia is still here and we are still mighty!

I copied this post from the Planet Arkadia discord. Here is a join link to participate! Please register on the discord.

Arkadia Community Night is tonight at 21:00. Come out and try to take some peds from my wallet while you hunt anything on the planet you wish during our event.
Going to hunt Kadra or Tiarak anyways? Might as well sign up for ACM and try to get some bonus peds. Compete for 200 peds that will be given out. More details and sign up on the Arkadia discord.

Back