Arkadia mining event!

Attention Arkadia Miners!!

There has been an influx of seismic activity at Khorum Coast and I need some geological surveys to see what sort of resources are popping up with the activity.

There are reports of large claims of Bismuth, Langotz and Cave Sap which are valuable highly prized resources for Arkadian crafters and merchants!

For the first week of May I will be rewarding miners who help conduct these surveys as a HSL event competition. Whoever scores the largest claim of the three prized resources will earn that same amount back as a reward. If the largest claim of Bismuth for the week is 112 peds, you win an extra 112 ontop of the nice markup with these resources.

Strap on those amps and get to triple clickin' at Khorum Coast!

C(L)AP C(L)AP

Bismuth isn't going to be the easiest to global on for sure but Cave Sap is more than doable. I wanted to add a resource from each type of mining to qualify for the event.

ill honestly pay sm1 500 ped too if they can actually global 112 on bismuth too

Alrighty folks, there you have it! One of the largest rewarding mining events in Entropia history.... 20,612 peds to the first person to global 112 peds of Bismuth at Khorum Coast. That is only a size XIV claim!

Come out and help gather resource surveys at Khorum Coast and be rewarded for your mining efforts! Whoever finds the largest claim of either Langotz, Cave Sap or Bismuth earns the same value of reward. Score that tower of Cave Sap and double your prize!

Time to dust off those deep searching finders and amps!

There is also an insane Jackpot of 20,612 to anyone who loots an exact Bismuth claim of 112 peds during the event!

Back